Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Pop Culture note: Glen A. Larson, Creator of TV’s 'Quincy M.E.,' 'Magnum,

steve229
steve229134673

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

"The writer-producer also was behind 'Knight Rider,' 'Fall Guy' and 'Six Million Dollar Man'"

Those were some good TV shows

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Who?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Steve? Just exactly how old are you? I'm not talking your 16 y/ o mental age either.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Did he do the new battlestar galatica where the cylons look human and the hot blond one keeps giving baltar blow jobs in his mind. That was a good show.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

SJ69, Richard Moore and David Eick were the creators of the re-boot, although Larson had credits as a "consulting producer." I thought it was a great show, too, up until the last season when they started attributing things to a god and to angels. I sort of prefer theology not being in my science fiction g

I sort of enjoyed his version of Buck Rogers back in the '70s. Pamela Hensley -- just gotta say, "Damn."

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

There was a hot blonde on the "Fall Guy" as I recall.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Heather Thomas. Last I had heard, both of her legs were broken when she was hit by a car; I thought that was the end of her career. Per IMdB though, she was still working, up until 1998 when she took a 16-year hiatus.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement