tuscl

Strippers who are looking for FINANCIAL STABILITY as a substitute for LOVE

Saturday, March 19, 2005 6:00 PM
There are strippers out there who are looking for a BOYFRIEND who will "take care of them" - in other words some man (who may be DESPERATE for AFFECTION from a woman) who will PAY all of the stripper's expenses. These strippers often choose either to work at a strip club (with or without SELLING SEXUAL FAVORS) or not work at all and let their "BOYFRIEND" pay for everything. Some of these strippers may "threaten" their BOYFRIEND that if he fails to PAY for everything, they will go work at a strip club (and may SELL SEXUAL FAVORS and/or find a new "BOYFRIEND" who will take care of them). These "BOYFRIENDS" who may or may not be JEALOUS and POSSESSIVE (often they are) sometimes give in to their stripper girlfriend's demands and continue to PAY for everything.

12 comments

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    well well well well well
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Any strippers want to comment?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Any strippers?
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Don't listen to them RL! I'm on your side buddy. I think the BITCHES are making money hand over fist. FIVE BUCKS a WHACK? God Damn they should be buying a guy like you a MAC DONALDS dinner at least.
  • jdangle
    19 years ago
    Thank you casualguy I agree. RL maybe you should get a hobby other than your interest in strippers. you act like a freakin scientist and strippers are your lab rats. I said this once and Ill say it again just face the fact that you can't buy friendship and get a life buddy.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    RL are you still wasting your money paying strippers for conversation? Just give it up and move on if they don't want anything to do with you.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    How does a customer who PAYS a stripper for CONVERSATION while the stripper REFUSES to spend time with him OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE and REFUSES to tell her REAL NAME and PHONE NUMBER fit into this?
  • TopGunGlen
    19 years ago
    I too, believe that the man should take care of the woman, financially and otherwise. Only a gigolo makes a woman pay for him. Money is not a substitute for love, but a man who does not take care of a woman financially and says "but what about love", is just a poor boy with no manners or brains. And probably, no woman...
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    The man should be paying for everything. Because the man is supposed to provide for the woman amongst other duties.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Who is PAYING for everything and why?
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    The boyfriend should pay for everything--even if he can afford just Burger King or less----except if the woman wins the lottery or the like. I feel dirty having a woman pay for anything. I'd much rather take her to the beach or bike riding or shoot some hoops or just watch TV. And, I think a woman should be very wary if a guy expects her to pay . . . Yes, I'm sure there are other exceptions. Boyfriend becomes severly disabled. Girlfriend demands expensive outings. Boyfriend has been supporting girlfriend for many years and he loses his job thru no fault of his own.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What about strippers who have gotten used to a fancy lifestyle?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion