tuscl

A cold clubnvironmental factors that were buzzkill to good clubbing?

grand1511
Euphoria
The polar vortex has hit again and here in Minneapolis we're stuck in January-type temperatures. I went to the local Daja Vu and the place was pretty cold inside. Most of the girls were wearing leggings or stockings. Many had hoodies or sweaters on their tops. It really took an edge off the "eye candy" factor. And most of the girls seemed pretty pissy....they were not in a good mood and it showed on stage and in their requests for dances. The whole climate left me cold. Never did buy a dance or tip at the stage. Have you ever encountered other environmental factors that were buzzkill to good clubbing?

7 comments

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    "Most of the girls were wearing leggings or stockings". I love leggings and stockings!
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    I live in Michigan most of the year and I must say that I have never encountered a SC in MI in the winter that was as cold as Florida clubs in the summer. They crank the AC up to the girls shiver yet they don't get "pissy". Maybe Florida girls are just tougher than MN dancers.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I don't know of anywhere which ever got too cold in winter. I do know my favorite club does like to crank up the AC in summer, but I think that's because it's an old building which would get super hot if the AC wasn't on. The downside, though, is that in summer, it can get entirely too cold in there. Sometimes, I think they do that to make patrons buy lap dances, so that they warm up.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    On Friday night it got down into the 20s in Atlanta. So on Saturday, my ATF rocked a knit cap with earflaps, an argyle sweater-vest under a thick plaid coat, and the taped nerd glasses I had worn on Halloween. I made fun of her, but she still looked pretty hot in an intern librarian/twee indie-chick sort of way. Of course it all came off when she danced, although getting her to take off the glasses wasn't easy.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I'm hot blooded. Dancers sometimes sit on my lap or heat up by getting close to me.
    I was wearing short sleeves today with no jacket. Although when the temp drops into the 40's with the wind blowing, I'm ready to put on a jacket.
    I'm more worried about being hot in a strip club, not cold.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    If a club was too cold and dancers were keeping their clothes on because of it, I might leave. It would be a buzz kill if the dancers didn't find another way to heat up.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    sharkhunter posted: "I'm more worried about being hot in a strip club, not cold."
    ***************************************************************************************************************************************

Diddo. It is easy to put more layers on when one is cold, but much tougher to cool down if you are stuck in a hot room. Some clubs keep the heat jammed in the winter to keep the nude dancers warm. In warmer months in CT, electricity is so damned expensive that some club owners would rather let the club get warm than turn the A/C on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion