tuscl

Latinas and Asians in Indy

goodvodoo
Indiana
Saturday, November 15, 2014 12:07 PM
Does anyone know where any good looking or just Latina or Asians dancers work in Indianapolis? Thanks for the information up gentlemen!

8 comments

• san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Asian strippers are a minority. SC's are not really Asian environments. So you just have to find them where they are. In S.F. there are some clubs with a high percentage of Asians, but not in most places. Latinas are in many places, but I don't know about Indianapolis. SJG
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    SJG,, "Asian strippers are a minority." Really?
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I think I've read of a couple at Dancers, Brad's, and maybe -- just maybe -- at the Rio on dayshift, I think. You could always call ahead, too.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    Brad's often has an Asian dancer or two (sometimes named Asia), on both days and nights. They're usually Filipina or Chinese. Me likey! There used to be an Asian dancer (named Asia) at Dancers on days, but I haven't seen her for several months. I've never seen an Asian dancer at Rio on either days or nights.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Mr, Most of the dancer introduced as "Asia" usually are black down my way. The most I've seen are in Key West, usually Navy wives. That doesn't include my ATF.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Clubber, Do you know of places with lots of Asian strippers? Any in Indianapolis for this thread? Any place else, besides San Francisco? SJG
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I thought I had read about a Latina at the Rio on days. She might've been someplace else though.
  • goodvodoo
    10 years ago
    This is a shame was possibly looking for some OTC
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion