tuscl

Is this wrong?

I hardly told this story to my coworkers because I was worried it would put me in trouble but this is what happened to me in the club on one of our slow nights.A decent looking guy walks in,surveys our girls and picks me.We go to the room and he pulls out double the amount he owes me for a 15min dance.He then sits down,opens his legs widely and asks me to repeatedly punch him in the balls with my knee while abusing him verbally and having no bra on...I tried to negotiate but he was adamant and added an extra generous tip.With a terrible feeling of guilt I go at it punching the crap out of his balls and strangling him a bit...feeling so scared of where this is all going...to my sheer amazement he totally enjoys it and asks for more...harder...I go harder thinking this shit can put him to hospital and get me arrested.But he so enjoys himself! And then I notice something really weird...I find that I get very turned on and fancy the guy,so very strange - I don't know him and we hardly spoken.I have an explosion of things in me I didn't know were there,feel so excited and new...the song finishes,he gets up,thanks me profusely and leaves the club with a massive smile on his face.I am stood there shaken and stirred having massive hot flashes, screaming on the inside 'Don't go,stay,I want to know what happens next!'.

Now could this be a healthy experience,the guy deals with his deeply rooted issues and provokes a potential birth of a dominatrix in me,or this shit is messed up?! Lol but seriously??! I don't know how to think of this experience.Lucky nobody watched the camera right at this time,though the risk of getting caught really added to the excitement...

27 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I heard a similar story. A bouncer told me he ran into the private dance areawhen he saw a dancer kicking some dude in the balls. After he interupted he found out she was doing what he wanted. Strange but everyone has their thing I guess
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    Yes it's wrong you retard slut cuz you prolly have a disease and every man you fuck prolly as his dick fall off. Stop being such a retard slut
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Sounds like your a Dom that has had an awakening. Embrace it and go make some serious $$$$ with it.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Well I do my best to understand dear
    But you still mystify, and I wanna know why
    I pick myself up off the ground
    To have you knock me back down
    Again and again

And when I ask you to explain
    You say you gotta be
    Cruel to be kind, in the right measure
    Cruel to be kind, it's a very good sign
    Cruel to be kind, means that I love you
    Baby, you gotta be cruel to be kind
  • slaux.pas
    10 years ago
    cflock +1

At least that steve229 retard didnt say boom again but you should no your one of the worse retards on the site
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "cflock +1"

Lol, classic sthick
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Dangerous. Save it for your private life.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Knock off the cflock shit you old man. Its not funny or relevant. And it never was nor will it ever be "classic". It just reinforces that you are a relic stuck in the past.
  • Josh43
    10 years ago
    Dear Lena-

While I do appreciate the fact that you've let everyone know that I'm a "decent looking guy," I want to let you know that I filed a police report upon leaving the club. They took some rather embarrassing pics of my bruises, and I sent them off to my attorney. He'll be contacting you soon about monetary damages.

Just your word against mine, dear.
  • rogertex
    10 years ago
    @josh43: ha ha funny !

@LenaSmirnova:
    "...to my sheer amazement he totally enjoys it and asks for more...harder...I go harder"
    Not surprised. Guys have been known to ask for shit (ever since god created man). Also don't care.

"And then I notice something really weird...I find that I get very turned on and fancy the guy,so very strange"
    .... tell me more!. Are you sure it wasn't the wad of money? What if he gave you less money - but wanted more kicks? Would you be turned on or would the guy be another "cheap bastard".

A *beautiful* dom - as hard as they come by - is every mans fantasy.

• san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Lena,

Pro Doms need to have more training and experience. And also, doing such a session requires a more complicated relationship between the two parties than it does just to do a high contact lap dance, or even FS.

I'm not saying that you were wrong to do it. But I would suggest that you not do anything like that again under such circumstances or in such a place. Rather, if you want to be doing such sessions, learn some about how they are done and then do them in a more suitable place and where there is the chance to know the person a bit more and to establish things like alert words and all.

SJG
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    Haha guys I like all your responses:) slaux.pas I'm sorry about your childhood and that half of your vocabulary is a word 'retard' however you don't know me and hate the wrong person.I'm not gonna ignore you just yet because your stupidity amuses me don't know why lol:)

Sclvr5005 and Steve229, SuperDude,Josh43,rogertex-all of you are correct,and yes rogertex you are right I only dared to do it as it was generally paid for,I was potentially risking my job and sued against but it felt sooooo right at the time hehe
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Lena, I wish I could offer a comment on it. It's just so far out of my meager experiences, I don't know what to say except "Wow" and "Ow." It does remind me that I still haven't seen "A Dangerous Method" with Kierra Knightley though.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Classy
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I love this girl
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Seems to me you didn't do well or did you make him bust a nut?
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    My ATF told me about a customer who was a business executive and who paid her to pinch his nipples until they bled. Ouch!
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    trust me Clubber i did a good job as my knee hurt after that i can only imagine how his balls felt! also i tried hard to please because i wanted us to become friends and him to be back as ridiculous as it sounds lol
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I guess I am just not cut out for BDSM. I've had dancers ask me to slap their asses and when I have done so just to appease them, I get greeted with harder, harder, harder and it does nothing for me.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Yes it's wrong.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Lena, if I were you I wouldn't feel guilty. If he enjoys it that's his issue, not yours.

I would, however, be a bit careful. There is always a chance somebody like that is fucking with you. I'm not sure what would happen if somebody requested something like that and then complained, but it might end up being a pain in your ass. Some people derive pleasure from some mighty twisted shit. For example, some dig trolling message boards ;-) I wouldn't put it past someone to try arrange situations that might embarrass you ITC.

But I doubt that this dude is pulling anything. After all, it sounds like he paid you, you did what he wanted, and he left. Just don't hurt your knee next time.

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc,

Agree with the ass slap. Makes no sense to me. I usually won't but maybe I'll barter, ass slap for a BJ. :)
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    Just read my post again and noticed that I wrote it all in present tense instead of past and used the words shit,massive and experience repetitively...ah what can I say felt 'under' and almost electrocuted when writing it...also remember he kept saying yes baby,yes! And it made me wanna both cry and fuck him towards the end...also it felt like everything around us was moving during our 'session'...like we were riding a car...oh should I say a crazy train lol..although I was completely sober.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Certainly sounds like you enjoyed it on one level and it scared you on another level. But the intensity and cash won out. Maybe he will come back to see you for more ball crushing fun. Not my idea of a good time but to each their own. Although you did write you thought about fucking him too, so.... Nah, still not my thing.

I've heard/read of many odd requests from SC patrons in VIP rooms. Take advantage of the cash and maybe make sure the bouncers know he is a freak so they don't overreact. You can always switch knees too if you need to!

And you may well have a future in being a Dom with this catalyst?
  • LenaSmirnova
    10 years ago
    @Corvus: erm…don't see myself as a full time Dom but it was very liberating incident and put a lot of things into perspective…a few months passed and the guy is not back…oh well my guess is he did end up in a hospital somewhere…being treated for septic shock due to a torn stiletto lost up his arse! :(
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hahahahaha, I know a few morons like this one.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm,

How'd you dig this out of the trash heap?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion