Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

"I See Globally Doomed Millenails (GDMs). They're Everywhere! They Don't Even Kn

Dougster

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

DOOMED!

Because stevie-girl and The Economist said so.

Absolutely DOOMED!

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

Your discussions belong on another blog

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Doctor Doom is here

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

@Diva1975 -- we give Dougster latitude regarding the topics of his posts. He's a dude that can't be restrained.

Nonetheless, I think the "we're DOOMED" trope may be nearing an end. But what do I know? The phrase "Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay" still gives me the lulz and others feel it has run its course.

That said, "Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay" is related to strip clubs since it evokes the use of fried chicken as a sexual aid. I can't remember the connection between "We're DOOOMED" and strip clubs, if there is one.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

More DOOM and GLOOM

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

I like Arby's ads for their new Apple crisp. It's fresh and warm and sweet. Just Like Pussy !!!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

DOOMED!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Because Stevie-girl said so!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement