tuscl

Body piercings

I'm curious. I've seen many strippers who had a clit piercing or tongue piercing. What do you think of that? Is it dangerous to have sex with a girl like that? I never thought of piercings as being a good thing myself. I sometimes wonder how long that takes to heal and if it can become infected. The nose piercings are a definite turn off as far as I'm concerned.

5 comments

• manoftown
    20 years ago
    Actually, some studies have been done looking at women with extra piercings: > 2/ear, belly, nose, clit, tongue. Women with extra piercings are supposed to be more promiscuous and wild, with a greater tendency to be bisexual and into 3-somes/orgies. Honest.

I've had a BJ from women with tongue piercings -- it can be better, but it depends on if the woman gave a decent one to begin with...
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I'm generally indifferent to piercings, although I don't like nipple rings at all, I think they destroy the appearance of a very attractive part of the anatomy. I'd prefer a girl not have any piercings, just like I'd prefer she not have any tatoos, but they don't really bother me all that much. I' don't think I've ever turned down an otherwise attractive dancer because of her piercings. Maybe 10 years ago they were a turnoff but I guess I've gotten used to seeing them. My ATF had several.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Maybe it depends on the metal detector sensitivity. I know my pants zipper doesn't set off the metal detector but a credit card pocket scissor set off the alarm with one of my coworkers. He had forgotten about it. I bet it would be embarassing if a clit ring set off the detector. Just imagine if they want the girl to remove it. I guess she could do that in private. On the other hand maybe all piercings are recommended to be removed before travelling by air.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    How do they get through airport security?
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    Tongue piercings allegedly enhance the BJ experience, but I don't know, because I've never been lucky enough to get it from someone like that. I don't really know if piercings are attractive, but I do have a tendency to ask those girls for lapdances over their non-pierced friends. I think most of my real life girlfriends were too normal and the fantasy of someone abnormal just takes over.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion