tuscl

Taking a Dancer to a Club

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Friday, November 7, 2014 5:13 AM
I need some advice from those of you who have taken a stripper on a date to a club. For a change, this does not involve my DS. Yes, I have other strippers in my life. You guys have convinced me that my DS is fucking other men even though she insists otherwise, so I now have to prepare for the day (hopefully far in the future ) that our beautiful relationship comes to an end. Here's a summary of the situation and my questions. I've been seeing this dancer semi-regularly for a few months. We've gotten to the point where we've done as much as we can in the VIP, and I'm looking for an OTC date. We were in the club a few days ago watching the stage dances. I start asking her about her sexual attraction to women. She said she is fascinated by a woman's body and turned on by it. So I ask if she has ever had sex with a woman. She says no, but she has pleasured a few woman during couples dances in the club. Unfortunately, no woman has ever returned the favor for her. I don't think she's ready for a full lesbian experience with another dancer OTC. Instead, it sounds like she just wants to start with a woman getting her off during a lap dance ITC So after this discussion, I bring up an OTC date. She says instead of my hotel, let's go to one of the clubs in town together. I said sure, and we are going to try to set it up the next time I'm in town. Given the context of our discussion, I think it's clear that she wants lap dances but doesn't want to go to the club alone or with other dancers. I'm sure she also likes the idea of me paying for it. I'm willing to do this because it has always been on my bucket list but has never worked out. Also, this girl is always extraordinarily friendly with me in a hands on sort of way, and she consistently gives great service. So I'm reasonably confident that she will sexually reward me for my funding of this little adventure. I always fly solo, and have never been to a club with a dancer or any other female date. My general question is whether anybody has any suggestions for how to maximize the experience. This is something that I really have very little idea about. Also, I have a question specifically about how to get lap dances as a couple. The lap dance rooms where we are going have a decent sized small couch, are semi-private, and are not particularly cramped. Also, there are usually no extras in this club, but a very high level of contact is the norm. I can think of many ways it could work. I could just watch the girl dance for my date, which is kind of cool but could get old and expensive quickly. We could take turns, with her getting one dance followed by me getting one dance. Or we could both sit down together, get a lap dance together, and kind of have a threesome of some sort. That sounds like the most fun, although I am worried that the two girls get so enraptured with one another that they forget who's paying for all of this. Another small concern is that the dances in this club are priced higher than average, so I probably don't want to go to crazy with the number of dances unless the little head takes over. Obviously I will talk to her about this beforehand, and we can also talk to a dancer before we go back for dances, but I'd like to have a better understanding of how to get the most fun before I have those discussions. I appreciate any advice.

14 comments

• jacobs.patrick7
    10 years ago
    "So after this discussion, I bring up an OTC date. She says instead of my hotel, let's go to one of the clubs in town together. I said sure, and we are going to try to set it up the next time I'm in town." Sounds like the brush off to me.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    JP7, it was a rejection of an OTC date at least for now. So if that's what you mean by a brush off, then I guess I agree. But she is willing to go to a club with me and have some joint fun. I'm now trying to figure out how to make that as much fun as possible. I don't expect her to fuck me afterwards.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Seems to me you could accomplish the same thing just by doing a 3 some at her club. I'm planning to take a dancer to a strip club next Thursday. Dinner first and P4P afterwards but the strip club visit is only for some laughs. Matter of fact a TUSCL buddy and I will be "double dating".
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    sc, if I did a threesome at her club, I think Id have to pay both her and the dancer we chose. The club takes a cut of each dance, so if I go back with two dancers working at the club they're gonna expect payment to both dancers. But if we go to another club I'd only have to pay the dancer we choose.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I've had lots of experience taking dancers to clubs other than those they work at or have worked at. But, mine were for a different purpose than yours will be. However, a couple of things you mentioned I can comment on; 1. Set a budget and stick to it. It sounds like she just wants you to pay for this fun trip for her. Also, be ware that in some clubs if two customers get a lap dance, they will both be charged for the dance. So the cost of each dance could be double. Ask first before you commit. 2. There are several couples customer members on TUSCL. The best advice offered by one of them was "m00tpoint." Their from the Chicago area. See: [view link] But they haven't been active for a long time. Their "last seen" date is May of this year, and they haven't posted anything since December 2012. You asked how to best get lap dances as a couple: I recall the m00ts describing that their method of attracting dancers' attention in the clubs (you won't like this) is for the two of them to sit one chair apart from each other. That allows room for them to have a dancer sit between them. You might try that.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Thanks CG. I'll see what that couple has to say.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I've done it a few times but never as a date made days in advance or anything. Usually with more than one stripper, either after their shift or on impulse. And only with girls I already knew well enough to not worry about being taken for a ride. I'm not sure I'd recommend it as an ice breaker. Getting dances as a couple seems hokey to me, but I often wind up being pulled into theirs and vice versa. Really the most fun has been during the times we weren't getting dances, not anything you could plan for. I think if you try to plan or control everything, or worry about your ROI, you're bound to miss out and end up frustrated.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I don't it a few times, but in somewhat different scenario's. A few times it was a favor for a the dancer, she was less than thrilled with her current club knew I visited other clubs from earlier discussions. So, we went to a few clubs I thought she would find more suitable to her style but were a little further away than she could easily bum a ride to. I paid, but there was an unstated understanding that I wasn't going home alone & I didn't. Another situation was a little closer to yours, she was a girl who danced at a lower mileage club and while she was agreeable to something more she had some reservations about coming back to my place or meeting at a hotel. We both admitted to the occasional one night stand with someone we met at a bar or party and agreed to a little "date." Another strip club made sense. Again I paid, but it was in addition to what I spent later. In both cases, as C_G mentioned, when we got a dance together it was charged as 2 dances. Adding on to that concept, it was still 2 dances if we took 2 girls back and just sorta shared one seat. Needless to say, we quickly learned that lesson. If you're dancers are agreeable, that scenario proved to be pretty fun, and I'm usually not a two girls at once kinda guy. It gave the strippers the ability to play with each other as a little show while my dancer friend, double team one of us, or just do 2 dances side by side. How your dancer friend dresses and acts will strongly influence your experience. If she comes in dressing and acting like an off-duty stripper the attention you get will be much different than if she acts like she's honestly there with you. In both cases, you'll have to make a conscious effort make sure the strippers know its okay to treat you both like the pervs you are. The default setting is usually pretty tame so as to not start a fight with a jealous SO or stripper.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I had no idea that couples can get charged for two dances if they have a dance from one stripper for one song. What a ridiculous rip off. The stripper spends the same amount of time either way. What possible difference could it make if during that 3 minutes there are two customers on the couch or just one. Just goes to show you can always learn something new no matter how much experience you have.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    A situation similar to Dolfan happened to me in the Twin Cities a couple years back. My ATF at one club had a girlfriend with her, someone who was looking at stripping and wanted to just test the waters. Well, that girlfriend wasn't an employee, so when the three of us headed back to the bed dances, the bouncer for that area said I had to pay my ATF for double the number of dances if her girlfriend joined us. As much as I would've like a threesome, it just wasn't in the budget; I still had a really good time with my ATF though.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    One difference is that there are twice as many people she needs to be intimate with. I think most strippers would feel that that matters. Her time isn't her only consideration. Of course, from the club's standpoint, they're not in the business of allowing people to come in and share the goods without them getting their cut.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’m not much of an extras guy and def have not done the dancer on dancer thing - but of course I have an opinion :): + it may be more worthwhile and probably cheaper to just do a VIP w/ you and the two ladies since going song by song would probably get very expensive by the time things get interesting (and you may not have to pay 2x the normal VIP rate) + probably better if you take her to another club as a custy rather than doing it at her club where she may feel like she’s working; as a custy she will probably feel more like the one receiving the attention rather than having to give it – plus often times IME women really “let their hair down” when they are not in the normal environment where people know them + women are more like easy-bake ovens where as men are more like microwaves – i.e. it takes the ladies longer to warm up where we “warm up” pretty much instantly – thus why a VIP session is preferred so she can get warmed up and get going and not have to stop the fun once the songs are over + so one way to “how to maximize the experience” is to wait until your dancer is all hot and lathered and while she is on her back getting pleasured by the other dancer (eaten out big time) and your dancer is all hot and super-horny then just place yourself beside her head and stick your dick in her mouth – man can you picture that – her being eaten out and you watching that and then you stick your throbbing rod into her mouth and she is sucking the shit out of it while the other dancer is eating her out – yeah baby
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Papi, great plan. Don't know if it'd work, but you've definitely got the right idea.
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    I enjoy taking dancers to clubs, both their own club and other clubs. Never have done it, though, if it were not understood that we would repair to my hotel after. Since your dancer has spurned your offer for OTC fun I would be reluctant to spend much $ on her entertainment. I agree with Papa, however, that a girl who gets off on girls can get pretty turned on from a good clubbing experience. Some of my best sexual experiences with dancers have been after a visit to a club where they were "serviced" in the VIP area.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion