Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Vote for your favorite GILF.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Grandma, what big boobs you have!

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Just gotta say, "Wowzers!"

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

Impressive!

Profile picture for AnonymousJim
AnonymousJim
•

Some enhancement on some of those ladies, no doubt. But still, very nice.

Not sure what it is about Brazil such that it's able to breed so many shapely women. Weather? Dancing? Who knows?

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Holy dental floss! They remind me of my ATF who is 44 and a grandma. (Not shitting you!)

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@Jack-Haha. I was thinking the same line.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

MANY years ago I worked with a mother/daughter. The mother was 12 when she had her daughter. Had her daughter done the same, Grandma would have been 24!

I was told, that at that time, the mother was the youngest recorded mother in the US. Likely BS, but was told that.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

And yes, they were a MILF and DILF! :)

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

I seldom meet young moms that look that good. Can you say "ROAD TRIP"

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement