tuscl

P4P Bitch

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Tuscl Brothers has this ever happened to you.

Finest dancer in the club. I tip generously and we seem to be going on swimmingly. I ask about P4P and tactfully (as possible) offer a generous amount for P4P. The dancer responds by acting offended "you are offering me money for prostitution" and proceeds to tell all the other dancers about my offer. Bitch.

I end up sitting alone. True, I totally mis-read the situation but, fuck, she didn't have to that.

19 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    No that has never happened to me. If the others were then ignoring me too, I would bounce. Do a review and tell every one that "xxxx" doesn't fuck for money but has a big mouth.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Ha! I don't have the cajones to do that. Jeez, ruined my night.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I usually spend a little money on her and get to know her a little before suggesting P4P, but I guess I'm just an old fashioned gentlemen in such matters. Sounds like it might not have made any difference in this case.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Yea, I did that. Truly surprised the shit out of me. Live and learn I guess.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    A little more tact might have been helpful. I usually begin with asking a dancer if she's "available independently." With that question, you might be asking about P4P or you might just be asking if she can dance at a guy's bachelor party or something.

More often than not, she'll know what you're talking about and will either say, "No, sorry," or will say something like, "Hmm, I might be. What did you have in mind?" At that point, you can get a little more detailed.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    @Jim - in hindsight of course you are correct. In fact, in hindsight I can now see the signs of disaster the fine ass and drink hid from me. Still, the honey didn't need to make the drama. I was generous and polite. I think she was just trying to stir up some shit. Brutal.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @lone_wolf - haven't seen you around for awhile, so maybe you haven't heard, but the economic boom caused stripper P4P to peak in mid-2014. As the boom accelerates extras, OTC, etc are rapidly dying out and you will see this dancer's Stripperweb like attitude become the norm. Lucky you weren't kicked out of the club.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    If a dancer's caught my attention -- and my libido -- and potentially my credit card, I tend to get several dances from her, maybe even spend some time in the VIP with her, and then kinda innocently and sorta ambiguously broach with subject with, "Wow, I wish we could do more." The ball's in her court then.

She might've read you as LE, too. Has there been any rash of stings going on in the area?
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    Maybe it wasn't enough.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    It happens. I've even seen them proclaim, loudly in a voice designed to carry, "I'm not a prostitute!" At that point, even the girls who might have actually been open to it stay away just by fear of association.

I used to have pretty rigid rules about who I would and would not solicit, which helped me avoid those situations in later years, but I'll admit that the recession blew some of those rules up as it forced some girls to do things that they might never have done during better times. Still, you need use your head a bit before blindly soliciting a girl in a strange club for sex in your hotel room.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I ask, "Are you ever available for take out?" That's never had a bad reaction even when the answer was no.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Shadow cat...comment...like
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Yea, I screwed the pooch on this one. I'm usually far more patient and ambiguous. Lucky I didn't get tossed for good.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Next time you see her walk up to her and start to apologize and as soon as you have her attention back off and yell "$200 all night at Motel 6? What kind of guy do you think I am?" :)
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Ha! Tempting.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    LW, ambiguity is really not necessary in my experience. In fact, ambiquity is dangerous as it is one of the weapons used by ROBs to fleece guys out of cash. In my experience, the trick is to find the right target. Once you do, then you and she need to be clear about the terms of the engagement.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Nothing personal, but it gladdens me to hear that this can happen. I think it would take a lot of the fun out it if it were always as simple as just blurting out a price to whichever girl you fancy without any concern that if could backfire on you. No risk no kick.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    No need to ask her for P4P. Wait until she phrases it that way. Just verbally and or physically come on to her. It is quite simple really. Treat her like a civilian. It is not a system, it is just a tenant of basic respect.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    As jackslash sometimes eloquently says; “bitches be crazy”.

Dancers know the game and know that propositions are part of it – most that are not into extras will just say they don’t do that and that should be enough – but sounds like this bitch took the opportunity to bust a PL’s balls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion