tuscl

Is it a BIG DEAL when a stripper tells you her REAL NAME?????

There may have been customers who have spent large amounts of MONEY and then had a stripper tell them what her REAL NAME is. Are there customers out there who think that it is an ACCOMPLISHMENT to spend MONEY on a stripper and then find out what her REAL NAME is?

Why do some customers feel the need to SPEND MONEY on a stripper in order to find out what her REAL NAME is? Do you think that you are succeeding in BUYING FRIENDSHIP? Do you like PAYING FOR AFFECTION?

5 comments

• niceass
    20 years ago
    RL, did you know that many strippers have "fake" real names? Perhaps, you can remind us every week that strippers have "fake" real names, because they are LIARS who LIE and/or MANIPULATE about LYING.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    It's a VERY BIG DEAL to get a stripper's real name RL. I hope you didn't actually succeed. The stripper will need to call an insane asylum IMMEDIATELY to seek help because she has obviously lost her MIND to give RL her REAL NAME. She should also CALL the POLICE because she is likely to require IMMEDIATE protection from someone who constantly posts (for years and years) bad things about strippers and anyone that says a good thing about strippers. This is TERRIBLE NEWS if you have succeeded in getting a stripper's REAL NAME RL. Please tell us it isn't true. Will you make us feel safer RL? Or do we have to speculate that a dancer may be in serious jeopardy because you have attained a REAL NAME? I consider this to be a BIG DEAL. I'm worried now.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    By the way RL, how much money did you spend to acquire a REAL NAME? I hope you didn't put a second mortgage down on your trailer.
  • jctone
    19 years ago
    The good thing about Phoenix, Arizona is a new requirement for dancers to get a license. You can ask to see the license for the real name. No, there is no test for this license. Just a payment and you get an ID/License.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    What about fake LIES???????
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion