Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Lolita

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Just watched the movie. Surprised that the lolita in the film was actually only 13. Ever find yourself looking at a beautiful really young girl running around in shorts? Yes, cute is cute, but some girls put off a more mature vibe. A 12 year old friend of my niece sat in my lap once, and I quickly got up. I was a little disturbed because she actually looked sexy. And the girls at the beach? I think half the girls I looked at were under age. Oh well, nothing wrong with looking, I guess.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Got up or got it up? LOL. I hear ya. Just always remember 15 will get you 30 unless you marry her.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

@mikey - might be best to just turn yourself in now

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

@Steve...just watch the movie. It's great......and I am no James Mason

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

mikeya02 - you are referring to the 1962 film. The 1997 remake was much better because the censors didn't put the kibosh on a lot of scenes.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

It's no use, he sees her He starts to shake and cough Just like the old man in That book by Nabokov

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

And then there's the actress Camren Bicondova, who portrays a teenage Selina Kyle (the future Catwoman) in FOX's Batman prequel series Gotham. She looks like a young Michele Pfeiffer, and I figured it was one of those young looking 20ish actresses playing a teen deals, so no harm lusting...then I read she actually is like 15, oops!

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

13?

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

12 or 13? Hell no. Maybe it would be better for all concerned if you refrained from sharing that little tidbit.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

mikeya02 or Humbert Humbert?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Good one Farmer.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

@Rick... the word I used is "disturbed". Some parents should show some concern about what their girls are wearing.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement