tuscl

Lolita

Just watched the movie. Surprised that the lolita in the film was actually only 13. Ever find yourself looking at a beautiful really young girl running around in shorts? Yes, cute is cute, but some girls put off a more mature vibe. A 12 year old friend of my niece sat in my lap once, and I quickly got up. I was a little disturbed because she actually looked sexy. And the girls at the beach? I think half the girls I looked at were under age. Oh well, nothing wrong with looking, I guess.

11 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Got up or got it up? LOL. I hear ya. Just always remember 15 will get you 30 unless you marry her.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @mikey - might be best to just turn yourself in now
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    @Steve...just watch the movie. It's great......and I am no James Mason
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    mikeya02 - you are referring to the 1962 film. The 1997 remake was much better because the censors didn't put the kibosh on a lot of scenes.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    It's no use, he sees her
    He starts to shake and cough
    Just like the old man in
    That book by Nabokov
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    And then there's the actress Camren Bicondova, who portrays a teenage Selina Kyle (the future Catwoman) in FOX's Batman prequel series Gotham. She looks like a young Michele Pfeiffer, and I figured it was one of those young looking 20ish actresses playing a teen deals, so no harm lusting...then I read she actually is like 15, oops!

http://camrenbicondova.com/
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    13?
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    12 or 13? Hell no. Maybe it would be better for all concerned if you refrained from sharing that little tidbit.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    mikeya02 or Humbert Humbert?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Good one Farmer.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    @Rick... the word I used is "disturbed". Some parents should show some concern about what their girls are wearing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion