tuscl

How can I get founder to delete my club reviews.

I want to have my pass club reviews deleted. Is that possible?

11 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    Why would you want to do that, Nick? It must be possible, but founder would probably want a good reason.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Well you could get your entire self band. AFAIK, only shadowcat, juicebox69, Duke1, RichStud and a hand-full of spammers have been able to do that. So you could PM one of them. Oh wait, a minute... Think there's a problem with that logic...
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Just contact Founder and tell him you are having some legal problems and he will work with you. A friend of mine did that and his reviews were dumped into that big TUSCL file that has over 1,000 reviews in it.
  • rattdog
    10 years ago
    why the fuck would you want to do that? unlike most of the reviewers that post on this discussions forum I actually like and agree w/most of your reviews. if anything I was hoping you would continue to review like previous times, provided of course that do still continue to review.

btw, I just google imaged Fantasia Barrino - yeah man I empathize. nothing more beyond disappointing than finishing off a long day's/week's work, taking a ride to the club, and then only to find and look at Fantasia Barrino lookalikes afterwards while hoping that rare diamond shows up to the club to talk to and ultimately get me off in some corner of the club.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    SMH. You want to run your mouth about ghetto nigga-white girl strippers and the thugs who father their babies, with reckless indignation, why should you have the right to then get it all deleted. You shouldn't say anything you can't stand with.

If you're in a discrimination law suit just tell the judge, like Chris Rock that you are a black man that loves black people but can't stand niggas :)
  • nickifree
    10 years ago
    No, I'm in no legal trouble. Nor did I find religion or anything like that. I just don't like what I wrote, which was in anger and under the influence. Hell, I don't even remember writing the last one I wrote.

You get to a point in life where you realize there's really nothing in your life to be so angry about.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    As Shadowcat says, I'm betting that if you just ask founder nicely, he'll either delete them outright or, more likely, as the club reviews are his revenue, dissasociate them from your user ID.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    nickifree: "You get to a point in life where you realize there's really nothing in your life to be so angry about. "

Nice. Now let's see if jestie214 will ever come on board to that.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    " I just don't like what I wrote, which was in anger and under the influence. Hell, I don't even remember writing the last one I wrote. "

If founder won't delete the reviews, why don't you write new reviews that correct what you originally wrote?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    jack,

Makes to much sense for our dysfunctional minds! :)
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    Sounds like the 12 step plan in action here. Good luck with that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion