tuscl

Spoffokin is comparable to GFE dancer?

Monday, March 28, 2005 3:40 AM
I was reading about spoffokins (prostitutes that pose as a person's wife--pose to who?) and I was thinking that that was similar to a dancer who is willing to provide GFE's. Anyway, there wasn't much information on spoffokins, as to the word or their history. I wonder if in the old West's time based marriages (one day, one week, etc.) the married women would be consider spoffokins. I think I'll check [view link]! :) I think I would LOVE cheap spoffokins . . .

19 comments

• Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    The prosperass understood how to maximize her value. No waitressing or other lower paid slave type work for her. She went jack pot. An old man with a bad heart and a fondness for young pussy. Once the old gent told her she was in his will she waited just long enough to make sure it was legit and then she gave him a perfomance that put her in the big leagues. With her newly earned wealth she definitely was an opportunass and not just a prosperass. A truly good girl her struck it rich with her skill, hard work, and brains. Of course, his surviving kin weren't so enthused. But, they'd just have to accept their proper station in life. There was always a government subsistance or make work type program for such people.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Prosperass? Opportunasst?
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Kept kitten?
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Kool & Kute. :)
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi. .
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    How about HONEY HUMPER? LOTTERY LADY? ROYAL REAPER? DADDY DAMSEL?
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi. . .
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    That ^ is a little less.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I guess that^ meets the minimum. I remember when I was brand new to strip clubs a dancer only a few years younger than me told me she wanted me to be her sugar daddy. I said "What's that?" After she kind of brushed aside giving me a real definition I told her NO. She was all over me anyway. It seemed like she was like the dominant "she bitch" at the club among dancers or so some might say (she was actually very nice to me). I remember I had trouble getting dances from any other dancers while she was there and I didn't already get at least one from her first. She always charged me half price and she looked good so it wasn't too bad for me but sometimes annoying. It's like any other dancer there was afraid to dance for me unless "she" got to me first. That was the first time I started to learn a dancer's schedule so I could occasionally have fun without "her" scaring away the other dancers. If you mean by sugar daddy that one might pay for things other than lap dances, that same dancer above once asked me to buy her something other than a lap dance. I strongly told her NO several times. I don't know why she seemed to expect me to buy her something other than a lap dance. She actually got pissed off at me. (I'm still puzzled as to why?) Within one week she even quit that club to work somewhere else. She returned within a couple of months though. She had a much better attitude after that.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Waaass uuup?
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    I would think of a playmate as just being a regular girlfriend or a pinup girl. I was looking for a more obscure term or a neologism. If a woman *has a sugar daddy*, then perhaps she's realistically a CANE CUTTER or a CANDY CLIPPER or a SUCCULENT SUCCUBA.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    You're right Kyle. I've tried to post a single word several times and it wouldn't take it. I wonder what the rule is? Anyway, I think of a golddigger as a girl who goes after a guy with money. But in the case of a sugar daddy, I think it's usually the guy who goes after the girl. Maybe we should just call her a playmate.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    SWEET STORE mdfhaoihfpiehnazkdjhfpauhgerju eihtaijnv a rehta[ oierta;p ei
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Explaination for: mdfhaoihfpiehnazkdjhfpauhgerju eihtaijnv a rehta[ oierta;p ei It wouldn't post if just typed SWEET STORE. I guess there is a minimum word requirement to post.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    How about golddigger?
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    KANDY KEEPER I'm not too familiar with the lingo, but perhaps she is also known less precisely as playerette.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    So what do you call a girl who has a sugar daddy? (Besides happy of course.) How about sugaree? Sweet thang?
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    NO luck. Perhaps dancers who pose as girlfriends should be called gifes or gifens.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion