Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Not something you see too often

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

If you happen to be a fan of skinny chicks w/ big natural tits; - then you may like this.

Thoughts:

a) turn-on b) turnoff-off c) meh d) other

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Ya...Lucy Wilde or Busty Buffy us her new name. Great DP scene from her. And yes I'm into that sorta shit.

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

Turn on. Some Polish/Czech/Eastern European women are blessed with excellent genes. This chick makes me jizz in my pants.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Turn on

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Meh. They're not fake, or not apparently so, so they've got that going for them.

Otherwise, I'll take some well shaped perky B cups over those any day.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

ditto, I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but I'd rather they were smaller and perkier.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Without implants she would be like a goddess. She still looks pretty good. She might have back problems later on. turn on.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

She belongs on a dairy farm. Gimme a pair of perky "B's" anytime.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Dyn-O-Mite body but such a vapid expressionless face, must be a very young girl.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Normally skinny with big natural tits is a win for me but I'm gonna have to go with a little to big, just looks off to me.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

@art my man, says she's 18 at freeones:

They are a bit extreme. She's like a mutant. If she were an X-man her power would be giant frickin' tits.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I like big tits and I cannot lie.

Profile picture for AnonymousJim
AnonymousJim
•

I'd get a dance from her at a club. They're good, but not great. Kinda saggy, and she's only 18. Unless she sleeps upside down like a bat, gravity's not going to do her any favors.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

meh

Profile picture for Caprisun69
Caprisun69
•

LIKE

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

They aren't bad, but given her height and frame, they are a bit much.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

I like Anon-Jim's idea. She should totally sleep upside down like a bat. Good for the tits. And if I went home with a chick and realized she slept like a bat...well, I'd be in love. 'Cos I'm Batman!

Somewhat off topic, but have you ever watched flying foxes at a zoo? When they need to take a bat-piss the flip around so they don't piss on themselves. Bats are sensible creatures.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

e) om nom nom nom ...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement