tuscl

Not something you see too often

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

If you happen to be a fan of skinny chicks w/ big natural tits; - then you may like this.

Thoughts:

a) turn-on
b) turnoff-off
c) meh
d) other

http://www.xvideos.com/video8112333/huge…

17 comments

• GACA
    10 years ago
    Ya...Lucy Wilde or Busty Buffy us her new name. Great DP scene from her. And yes I'm into that sorta shit.
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    Turn on. Some Polish/Czech/Eastern European women are blessed with excellent genes. This chick makes me jizz in my pants.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Turn on
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Meh. They're not fake, or not apparently so, so they've got that going for them.

Otherwise, I'll take some well shaped perky B cups over those any day.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    ditto, I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but I'd rather they were smaller and perkier.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Without implants she would be like a goddess. She still looks pretty good. She might have back problems later on.
    turn on.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    She belongs on a dairy farm. Gimme a pair of perky "B's" anytime.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Dyn-O-Mite body but such a vapid expressionless face, must be a very young girl.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Normally skinny with big natural tits is a win for me but I'm gonna have to go with a little to big, just looks off to me.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @art my man, says she's 18 at freeones:

www.freeones.com/html/l_links/Lucie_Wild…

They are a bit extreme. She's like a mutant. If she were an X-man her power would be giant frickin' tits.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I like big tits and I cannot lie.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    I'd get a dance from her at a club. They're good, but not great. Kinda saggy, and she's only 18. Unless she sleeps upside down like a bat, gravity's not going to do her any favors.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    meh
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    They aren't bad, but given her height and frame, they are a bit much.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I like Anon-Jim's idea. She should totally sleep upside down like a bat. Good for the tits. And if I went home with a chick and realized she slept like a bat...well, I'd be in love. 'Cos I'm Batman!

Somewhat off topic, but have you ever watched flying foxes at a zoo? When they need to take a bat-piss the flip around so they don't piss on themselves. Bats are sensible creatures.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    e) om nom nom nom ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion