Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

You guys like cigars?

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I prefer mine to be hand rolled on the thighs of virgin Cuban cuties, but in a pinch, Swisher Sweets or Black and Mild will do.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Guhrka Maduro. Macanudo Toro Maduro.

Profile picture for scatterbrain
scatterbrain
•

La Gloria Cubano, Diesel, Nub, Cohibo, Romeo et Julieta...in no particular order. Just wish more clubs still allowed smoking 'em.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Juice has started using cigars in place of cucumbers. He then lights them and tells dancers their asses are smoking hot

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

I enjoy them once in a while but not enough to be an afficionado. I usually listen to what the cigar store guy recommends.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Q How did Bill know when Monica was pissed at him?

A When his cigar tasted like shit.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@Shadow-Haha. Can't believe I never heard that one. Grazzi.

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Crazy fucker joe...lol...i do use the grape flavor the most but do use and enjoy the multitude of flavors the different cigarillo make ...i smoked a white grape pom pom with a lime bud light last night

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

I can vouch for the fact that shadowcat loves the smell of cigars! (The normal kind, not the Bill/Monica kind.)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

magicrat - LOL. I think your cigars would be much more appreciated if your turned them into blunts. :)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement