tuscl

strippers issues are their own

dw.buck
having fun
Tuesday, October 19, 2010 4:10 PM
in response to "Dancers are people too" by georgmicrodong i wrote this want to hear your feedback if you al feel the same way about stripper issues. i wrote this off the cuff and didnt put too much effort into it. <p> true these dancers are people, they have feelings and they have issues; however they have also chose that lifestyle and the path that lead them to the pole (or the excuse they use and believe that led them there). normally who are these dancers - girls who are down on their luck and life won't give them a break, or girls who didn't prepare for life in high school hit the real world and said fuck it I will do this the easy way - use my body to get what I want or need. <p> There are dozens of other ways these girls can go about their lives and obtain their goals without hitting the poles, but many make bad decisions prior, get caught up in life's BS because they are impatient and end up doing what they think is needed to live. Should I care, hell no they made their bed and now lie in it. We all have had to make sacrifices in life and I will give you several stripper stories I hear and they all have the same path. <p> I got kids I need to provide for - where the hell are the kids father that he can't provide, or why did you not wait for Mr. Right to get married then pregnant, if you think he is Mr. Right why didn't you wait until the financial situation allows you to have kids and live within your means. all this sums it up as I (stripper) wanted something I should not have had or prepared to have and got caught in the shuffle and now I am paying for it, plainly put if your finances aint right to handle kids - don't put a dick in your pussy where you can make a baby, make a sacrifice to not have sex until you are married, or do a 69 or take him in your ass. Don't get pregnant and then blame the world. The stripper made the choice to fuck it lead down several bad turns in life and now you're on the pole. <p> I need to pay for school - ever hear of a scholarship, hell even McDonalds give those things out, and you have a job while getting money for school. More than likely the stripper spent their money on expensive dresses, shoes clothing to look cool instead of saving some for school and her future. Not everyone parents can pay for their kids to go to college but that should make the students want to sacrifice and work harder to get free money (scholarships) so they are prepared in the future to go to school. <p> My favorite - I got bills and my car is broken - how did you get these bills and what are you doing with a car you can't afford. Why can't you have a roommate, or live back at home. Back at home you can't follow the rules with a little sacrifice that is why you moved out, racked up bills and think the world is down on you. <p> Make sacrifices to achieve your goals and these strippers won't have all the issues they have. do I feel sorry for them, hell no I don't at all they made their bed, just as I have made mine and I did it with sacrifice, going without things, relationships, partying until I was secure enough in life to do them, and now fuck it I party like a rockstar when I choose and spend as much as I want to when I choose. Don't get me wrong this doesn't apply only to the women jobs of strippers, hookers, call girls etc... But the male ones of drug dealers whom is a double whammy far worse than a stripper, I personally hate the drug dealers and think all should be shot on site. <p> I say don't feel sorry for them when their taking your load in their mouth, they made that bed and that is what they wanted when they made poor decisions a long time ago that led them to the stripper pole. I just hope my DNA of success that I put in em helps em out later on in life

10 comments

• dw.buck
    14 years ago
    i guess the enter bar doesnt work on here to seperate the paragraphs
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Even for an old cynic like me I find this a bit harsh, man.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    A bit harsh but essentially correct. We all make decisions in life and have to deal with the consequences. Luck may have something to do with it, but very little in my thoughts. Generally, if you work hard/smart and don't give up, you have the opportunity to better your life. You may have to suck it up at times and deal with failures or others getting in your way. There are millions of people out there who started with nothing and have made successes of themselves and ther are millions who started off with a great deal and end up with nothing. Again, luck might be part of it but the choices made along the way are probably much more influential.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    dw, if you go to your profile page or the side menu and click on "My Blogs", you should be able to edit your post. Put HTML paragraph markers, "&lt;p&gt;, in your text where you want the paragraphs to be. <p/>That said, I agree with Farmerart. While I don't disagree with what appears to be your general position, i.e. everyone is responsible for their actions, with very few exceptions, I am human, and I find it impossible to simply dismiss the problems I see, even if I choose to do nothing about them except use them to my advantage. <p/>And for the record, I absolutely understand, and so does she, that the only reason she's sucking my dick is because of those problems. I have no problem with that, and, for the moment, neither does she. If she ever does, I fully expect her to stop. I'm not doing anything to *perpetuate* her problems, even if I'm not helping.
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    GMD - your right we are not doing anything to *perpetuate* her problems, but we are supposedly helping. Every dollar we give helps and at least we get something out of it instead of paying it to her in welfare. <p> but the real question is do we go to SC or take them out to hear their problems, or enjoy their sexy confidence and company. I don’t know if they tell these stories so that we feel sorry for them and want to pay them more for their troubles - if that is the case, it is a real turn off and I really don’t feel sorry for them. But in your case GMD it sounds like she was just making conversation and got caught up in the moment, which is perfectly fine and it didn’t sound like SS and games to get more money from you. <p> my spat was for the others that use their problems to game us or get us feeling bad for them for more money. what I have found is a lot of strippers even though they confess their issues do not understand why they are on the pole, doing extras, and OTC activities. Many do it for the money but have absolutely no goals for that money to get them out of their issues. I know you all have seen this where the strippers tell you their sob story as soon as she gets your money she is going over to the computer games, buying drinks, and giving her money to other strippers. If they really did the stripper game to get out of their situation they should make sacrifices, set goals, and understand like GMD's girl. if not they shouldn’t complain when they find themselves giving blow jobs for 10-20 years and still have nothing to show for it. <p> again we do our parts by providing, instead of the strippers complaining they need to understand WHY they are doing what they are doing to succeed. <p> GMD in her case I might have given her some extra dollars to get her daughter something special next time they met since she wasn’t gaming you.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    <p>At my workplace, for some reason, a percentage of the girls have been strippers, are strippers (want medical insurance), or they are leaving to be (or return to) stripping. A common thread is that in high school, they fell in love with "the guy", and in senior or junior year of high school, he started hinting at moving on. To keep him, they had his baby, hoping he'd stick around. Guess what ? He didn't. Now, they're a single mom.</p> <p>OTC Gal was an exception, started stripping in college and stuck with it. She has talents, but partying is so much more fun. Last I heard, she was trying to stop stripping, but like a heroin or nicotine addict, she gets the urge all the time. </p>
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    Great post! Life is what you make it.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    <p>This is harsh. I don't feel sorry for these girls either - we all have our burdens to bear and live by the choices we make. However, this comes off as both judgemental and a little disdainful.<p> <p>We have all heard many variations of stories from girls trying to shake $$$ from us. IMO there is no need to be hard or defensive about it - just let it roll. If a girl wants to earn serious money from me she quickly learns what she needs to do and if that is not her cup of tea then I am pleasant about disengaging.<p> <p>As an imperfect person myself, I tend to avoid judging or criticizing the life choices of others, at least so long as the people are not hurting anyone but themselves. You know, glass houses and all. ;)<p>
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    Hey you forgot about one type of Dancer .. the kind that like it and do it because they like it .. I mean whats not to like ? good exercise .. money, worship, independance,, flexable hours ,, and dont forget about the " conversations " .. thats is the best part .. Some girls are lifers not out of need to have the money but out of love for the job it's self , I love music and looking at naked chicks all day ,, I love men and dancing for them and conversing ,, so why shouldn t i do it for as long as I want to ? Some girls really go for the sympathy trip to get your money others just like earning it .
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    Dazymaz - i consider those the great strippers who keep their issues to themselves and have fun at work. i was more reffering to the ones that come to the guys complain about life their job and expect guys to feel sorry for them and pay them just because of their sob stories or they have false expectations of the stripper lifestyle... getting thousands of dollars a night getting rich to pay off thier problems. <p> when i find strippers who are really dancing for the fun of it and the reasons you explained, its a great night... she wants to have fun and so do I and i am willing to spend more on her to make the night great. i met one stripper that had issues (just broke up with her man had to move out started stripping again, didnt have a real place to live but the cheap motel had a kid living with her peoples etc.).. i asked her why did she come back into dancing and she mentioned her issues but remained positive about it all. she quickly stated her issues but said she loves it, making contacts, dancing, music, getting with guys, getting herself off during dances. it wasnt a woes is me, i need money, you need to shell out big cash before she gets interested etc.... lets just say the night went and ended great and we both had a great time. <p> if the strippers keep the positive attitude despite the downfalls of the job their cash flow might increase
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion