tuscl

Albuquerque 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
The Torrance County Sheriff helped chased down a murder suspect who was only wearing underwear and moments earlier, the sheriff said, had shot two men outside of a Moriarty strip club early Saturday morning.

One of the men was killed and the other is expected to survive, Sheriff Heath White said.

Morgan Dunkle of Moriarty was arrested on suspicion of murder.

The sheriff’s office was called to the Club 203 shortly after 2 a.m. Saturday when shots were reported. White said he was responding when he saw Dunkle’s vehicle driving on Interstate 40. The sheriff pursued the suspect, who crashed near a nearby DWI memorial.

Dunkle fled his vehicle and continued to run from the sheriff, stripping as he ran. He was quickly arrested in his underwear by deputies.

“He started to remove his clothing,” White said. “I couldn’t say why.”

White said Dunkle shot the two victims in the strip club parking lot. The men had gotten into a fight in the topless club, and the fight spilled into the parking lot where the shooting took place.

White said deputies have identified the two men who were shot, who are from Moriarty. They are not releasing their identities because not all of their family members have been notified.

The strip club, on its Facebook page, posted a picture of the two men and said it was a somber day for the club. Club 203 did not open Saturday, out of respect, but it will be accepting donations for the dead man’s family when it reopens, according to its Facebook page.

4 comments

• VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Did the "Breaking Bad" crew really go bad?
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    shadowcat gets points for spelling aluburequeque right
  • tempest666
    10 years ago
    Omg! I used to work here!
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    This place I want to comment about. Albuquerque has long been known as a tough town. But this place is actually 30 miles to the East. It is knows as the "Truck Stop with a Stripper Pole". It is the subject of a documentary made by two girls from Manhattan. It is the dive of dives in the entire country. Besides having a stripper pole, it has girls who are rotated in, so they are away from family and friends. It also has lonely guys in their trucks and an on site motel for the girls. People have written of it, "strippers come here to die".

I for one would like to try it out. It would be the perfect spot to try out my idea of a VIP Room on wheels.

http://www.goitasca.com/products/2015/tr…

Not sure if I could take to the environment. But consider that truckers are basically responsible people. Also, if I can find a girl that I like, I'll be just fine.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion