tuscl

Where were these teachers when I was in high school?

zipman68
the speed force!
Friday, October 24, 2014 5:27 AM
This chick is 24 and looks hot, at least based on the face... [view link] I can't remember a high school teacher that I'd want to 69. Well, maybe my 11th-grade English teacher...if somebody pointed a gun at me and said "69 her or you take a bullet in the gut and I leave you to die slowly and painfully". But some of my other teachers...I'd take slowly bleeding to death over puttin' my head between their ample thighs. Now these kids are treated to 24-year old nyphos. WTF?

11 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Statutory rape, sex abuse! Total bullshit. It's just feminist inspired political correctness. That kid should be castrated if he cooperates in having that cute young thing punished.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    It's always gone on, just the dissemination of "news" has expanded greatly. Also, I believe, in my day, most young women got married, raised a family, and then went into teaching.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    It's a battle between nature and helicopter parents.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    You Catholic girls start much too late
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Never heard of a female teacher doing the students and can't really recall many I would have wanted to have sex with. There were several creepy male high school teachers that used to chase the sophomore girls and one or two male teachers that chased high school boys. There was one real jack ass male teacher that made advances to a friend of mine's little sister (she was/ is a real hotie) and he never reported it he simply got several of his friends from the team he was on to accompany him to this teacher's classroom after school and told him that if he came on to his sister or anyone he knew we would not call the cops we would visit him at his home and "take care of his little girl problem permanently. He was also warn not to make the girls' grade suffer because of the rejection. To my knowledge he never came on to any girls until after we left school.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    I thought my 11th grade English teacher was hot. In her 40's at the time but horny as hell. And yes there were rumors that she was sleeping with students.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I only had two teachers (actually, just one teacher and one study hall monitor, but she was normally a teacher, they used teachers to monitor study halls) who I ever considered hot, and I knew I was never going to score with either. That's not to be confused with the two teachers I would have loved to bang, both of whom were tall. Of course, one of them was the mother of my high school's basketball star, but still, the thought counts, for something.
  • Pole_Doc
    10 years ago
    I'm sure the young man is, "damaged for life," actually having been added to the very small group of horny adolescent males, who actually get their wish to bang a hot female teacher. That aspect being noted, she's still the professional (and adult); she should've known better.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    What amazes me, are these teachers so stupid that they think a young fellow isn't going to brag? Guys lie about it, so if one gets it for real, hell yes they'll spread the news!
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Indeed. That is the key point of failure in these situations. Teenage boys have horrible impulse control and sense of discretion.
  • rattdog
    10 years ago
    that lucky high school peckerhead!!! most of the strip clubs that we go to maybe has a girl that looks like that maybe once every 3-4 years show up to audition and hopefully get hired to give lappies. and that prick gets "basketball lessons" for free. reading shit like this might make wind up being "damaged for life."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion