tuscl

Real or Troll?

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
http://i.imgur.com/4Q2IDiy.jpg

Warning: Eye bleach may be required after viewing.

8 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    That was hilarious! I think my favorite is her son's name. Fallyn Star.

Pig power!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Looks like she's had more than her fair share of taffy to me.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Not my type. :)
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Does it matter whether she is real or a troll? Or even whether she is a real troll?

To questions like that there is but a single answer. MU. Simply unask the question.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    It WAS her fault. She should have called a bouncer when he mouthed off and had him kicked out. Simple. Dancers can get anyone kicked out if they are acting up. Assault is not the way to deal with a rude drunk at work.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Typical stripper thinking the world should revolve around her. Well, in this case, maybe it does. She is as big as a planet and begging for type two diabetes. Maybe nature is applying fatism too!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Real or troll, no idea, but my "gut" says real. As a former fat guy, I can attest that a fat person has many daily encounters and situations to deal with. I was never bitter for one simply reason, personal responsibility. Was no one's fault, but mine, that I was fat. I could have dealt with in a hostile manner as she did, but I've found humor a much better way to deal with trials and tribulations in my life.

These days, the plan is to divide people, make everyone a victim (no personal responsibility), and expand government to "fix" everything that government created! Taffy is a perfect example. Not her fault!
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Looks like real to me.

Fatism is just that, you get fat, eat those carbs and sugars down and fatism will surely take you places where it's not good.

She should just not get into a conversation with anyone saying she's fat. I know it's rude and it will hurt a ton, but she likes to eat a ton, so there you go.

Don't talk to anyone who is saying you are fat. Done.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion