tuscl

Police searching for suspects behind robbery, kidnapping at strip club

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Police said three men robbed several victims and kidnapped another as they walked out of a Washington Park strip club late Tuesday night.

Police said three masked men armed with assault rifles and hand guns jumped out from behind bushes to rob a group customers as they walked out of Dollies Playhouse. Authorities said suspects then fired shots into the air before one victim jumped into the suspects’ truck and tried to get away.

“One of the victims had already jumped in the car. Suspects jumped in and took him along with them for a short ride,” said Detective James Mister with Washington Park Police.

According to police, the victim was held at gun point until suspects dropped him off unharmed at a nearby Church’s Chicken restaurant. Authorities said they have located the truck the suspects were driving but have not located the trailer that was attached to it.

“I think patrons at all the strip clubs should be aware,” Mister said. “These guys are looking at the fact that strip club customers might have large amounts of money on them.”

Hey Mister - They might have large amounts of money when entering but not when leaving.

5 comments

• Pole_Doc
    10 years ago
    Damn shame! Their best bet is to catch me on the way in. However, it will be at their own risk. I'm usually aware (and armed), before leaving my car and going in. The time it takes to walk out of my car, and get to where armed security begins patting me down, is very terse.
    On my way out is when I'm most vulnerable, and broke, so I'm not to worried about my exits.
  • Pole_Doc
    10 years ago
    Correction ... I meant, "too worried,"
  • Jackmd
    10 years ago
    Nice neighborhood
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    I would say it was either something set up. I mean the people knew the group coming out. Or it was somewhat of an inside job... ie: Bouncer, dancer, etc. Telling someone (whom they could owe money too) that on this night x number of guys come in and they have pockets full of cash. Or this is the night a few drug dealers come in and have cash.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Shadow-Your last sentence mirror my sentiment exactly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion