tuscl

How many of you guys are getting Solicited by eman12

I got a PM from eman12 wanting to fuck. I told him No I'm not gay ! Any body else getting those or does he think I'm hotter than the rest of you guys ?

17 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I didn't get anything. I'm not gay but I feel snubbed!
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    I am wondering if he is just shooting pm's to anyone with a chick avatar.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Like I suggested here, This may be more of juice.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

And no He hasn't sent me a PM.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Maybe he wants some Reese's cups
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    Damn now I feel creepy cause he wants only me. I thought he would have sent them to everyone. Does any one want to respond to him and tell them they are jealous and ask why they were not picked.

@CRSM27
    A lot of guys here have Chick Avatar s. But they didn't get the invite. Maybe my Avatar is hotter than your avatar.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    @steve229
    You could be right. Maybe I will put out some Reese Cups before I go to bed and see if they are gone in the morning.
    @motorhead
    Did eman12 ever bring you the bacon ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’ve gotten a few over the last couple of years b/c of my chick avatars – got one recently that I deleted but can’t recall whom it was from.

Back when we could upload pics; I got a PM from some black dude saying “hey baby wanna meet” and he proceeded to add a pic of his 8+ inch black cock to his profile for my avatar chick to look at.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Eman might actually be a girl, too. First thing I wanted to ask in his "ME" thread was if he was Lena, considering just how he introduced himself.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @shadow I agree, might be a chick. Hoodrat one at that, they always want to point out how kind they are but don't take shit.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ...and no I didn't get one either. But I am open to that possibility. Been a minute.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I kinda agree with shadow. This eman has juice written all over it !
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I didn't get one either. Maybe he watched sharknado and thought I might be trouble.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    The more I think about this Sharkey from the way he came on and introduced himself etc. I think the guy got on the wrong site. I think he wanted some gay hookup site and landed here by mistake.
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    um no I haven't gotten one...LOL must be the chick avater that attracts him!
  • Josh43
    10 years ago

eman
    this name has the same definition as the name iman. same meaning. eman can be a boy or girl. either or. she/he is beautiful and gorgeous. guys/girls are all over him/her. especially when in high school and college. mostly everyone is jealous of eman. everyone wishes they were him/her. the most GORGEOUS SEXY GIRL EVER!!!

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Too funny
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    Well he ain't got no Avatar so we don't know if this Eman be a girl or a boy. Ugly or Bootifull., ya know !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion