tuscl

If a stripper refuses to give you her panties and bra is she a FRIEND?

Sunday, April 3, 2005 3:56 PM
I read many strippers give away their panties and bra as a MEANS of taking MONEY from the CUSTOMER. The customer may believe the stripper is his FRIEND, but is this REALISTIC??? Remember strippers have posted that this is a TRICK to TAKE TENS TWENTIES and other denominations of MONEY from the CUSTOMER!!! Do NOT be FOOLED the stripper may NOT be YOUR FRIEND, but YOU believe she is YOUR FRIEND. WRONG, maybe!!! After the stripper gives you her panties and bra ask her what other items of her CLOTHING will she GIVE YOU for FREE. If she refuses to PONY up other CLOTHING for FREE she may NOT be your FRIEND!!! If she gives the rest of her CLOTHING, then ask for her to see OTC for FREE. BE CAREFUL it is DANGEROUS to have a STRIPPER 4 a FRIEND!!! Her CRIMINAL boyfriend may demand SEXUAL favors from your 4 FREE. Insist on a reasonable amount like $20!!! He will then RESPECT YOU!!! (The foregoing advice is ALL from the Honorable RomanticLover expert of all things stripper related.)

4 comments

• parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Or someone here could voulenteer to help our pal RL out. Any one? If someone could just teach him to take his fingers off of the keyboard and stick them in his ASS then I belive he would be able to amuse himself for months on end! Who is going to step up and be his big brother.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Correction: Insist on a reasonable amount like FIVE DOLLARS!!! He then may RESPECT YOU!!!
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I keep a mental list of people who's posts I never read because I've learned that their crap is a total waste of time. At the moment there is only one person on that list on this board. But I find that this approach works well.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    Hi Shadowcat, I'm not interested in seeing him leave, but I have ignored him for long periods of time so that the vast majority who would like to see him leave have the chance to see their cold shoulder treatment work. I think it will work, but he is one of the most persistent people I've ever seen. I'd like to put him to work. In some field, insurance pushing?, he could be a superstar. Anyway, some of those who very strongly want to see him leave end up responding to him. This includes you and superdude. What we really need is a better newsreader. One with a "killfile" so that all threads or posts started by any particular poster can be ignored at the discretion of the reader. Also, there must be a function somewhere that allows me to only view new posts instead of trying to see them on my own.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion