tuscl

21 days?

Assume you're in a voluntary Ebola quarantine. Could you make it 21 days without visitng a strip club?

https://www.yahoo.com/health/should-the-…

17 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    i'm a tough guy...see? I could do that standing on my head...see?
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Nuts, it's already been two months since my last strip club visit.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Of course. As long as I didn't have to give up jacking off...
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'm immune to Ebola. And Iocaine Powder.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Isn't that what OTC is for?
  • Experimental
    10 years ago
    The real question is would your credit card survive all the cam girl fees?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I would expect to be locked up with a bunch of hot nurses. Hopefully they wouldn't give me anything. In fact one of my favorites I believe got a degree in nursing.

Just imagine if you were also locked up with all the dancers you recently got dances from too. Good or not good? The drama would likely go off the scale.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Actually I know how to make 21 days flash by if I'm not sick and at home. Just try evercrack eerrrr I mean Everquest or one of those online games.

Do very many of the guys here over 65 play very many computer games or was that before your time?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    There are several free cams out there.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Do very many of the guys here over 65 play very many computer games or was that before your time?"

You kidding me? I would destroy you in Pong!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Actually Shark, video games came out in the late 70's. That's before your time.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I played a bunch of the old Atari games. Even played pong on both sides until the pong ball moved so fast that it started looking like one big blur on the screen.

I even played some of the old DOS based games and thought about writing programs to create my own. I really enjoyed a game called Total Annihilation when it first came out. It was a blast teaching it to my friends at a LAN party. I had a few surprises. Big Bertha blowing up their secure bases from across the screen. My commander going suicide bomber and nuking their bases, It was fun.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Playing total annihilation online was like being part of The 300 movie. In one game, I thought I was doing ok until the screen went dark with so many enemy aircraft, it made the screen get covered and the whole Internet connection started lagging big time. That was Death From Above big time online.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I'm going crazy laying around and using crutches, and my crutch time isn't half over. Isolation? Not good, and you couldn't tell a hot nurse from anyone else, except maybe by voice. :(
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Voluntary isolation wouldn't be possible without assistance for most people. They would need food and supplies delivered and then the delivery person might get exposed.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    uhmmmmmmm..............no.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Shark, the delivery person might be able to avoid exposure if the isolated person paid for everything beforehand by credit card. The delivery person could then just take everything to the door and call the isolated person before he leaves, or he could even just ring the doorbell and run. It's no guarantee, but it could lower the risk of exposure.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion