tuscl

Goodbye My CF, I Have To End It Before I Lose My Sanity

Friday, October 17, 2014 10:35 PM
When we first met on that night it was definitely the best night, nothing could beat what we did and those moments that flowed from there were all wonderful feelings that will stay in my heart. I still remember it was on March 21, though I forgot the conversation we had, good thing I wrote them here... [view link] Looking back, you were so pretty looking and I couldn't believe a lady like you would fall for me, you are one of the best dancers in there, simply obviously top shelf, and anyone would love to hang out with. I'm always going to stare at your face because it is so awesome pretty. See, like I always say to you every time I wanna make you smile, I have written them down in this letter for you to read. That's no bull for sure. I just had to be myself because that's just me. My personality never changed over time, I was the same person you met the first night and I am still the same guy writing this letter. As months rolled along, you became comfortable with me and the real you showed up. Man, was I so shocked to see the real you. I couldn't believe the lady I met who was so nice and soft spoken was all just a mirage. And now, the real you is just I see every single day. It's just sad for me to see this and I couldn't take it anymore. I think Jeff (the guy who loved you so much) who helped you and provided you a room so that you won't be on the street was probably 200% of a man and I think he really loves you. Yet you chose to bring hell to his house and make his life miserable. I saw all that and it made me think about my feelings for you. I think that was the turning point when my feelings for you changed from OK to watch out this girl is trouble. As I was loading and unloading your boxes out of his house, I could see Jeff's reaction to how things were unfolding. He has feelings for you, he gave you stuff that I will probably not be able to give, and it simply shows he is the better man. The thing though that's really troubling me is why do I see you every day? Do you have feelings for me? You call me and you say you wanna see me and I go to your place and we just go and hang out. I don't get it, was there something in there that I'm over thinking? But hey, I have to give myself a chance, a chance to see for myself the lady that will really like me and not put me in this kind of limbo. I think I'm done with this shit and I'm tired of going through the same thing over and over. You seem to be stuck going round and round like you are going to be young forever. Thing though is we never really had a huge or even a small fight. We just gelled like that and that's why I like you so much for that, we just click. You know, I would always be the one making you smile when you are down and all stressed out. I would make you feel better because you needed support from me. I was always there when you needed someone to be with. All that is going to go away. It's not going to be the same. I will not be there when all of this is over. I'm just sad right now as I'm typing this, I really hate typing this letter because I will lose you. And you know what? You are going to get through this like I'm just a crumble on your lap, simply shove it away and you will be OK. Goodbye my dear friend, lover, BFF, all of the above.

29 comments

• jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Wow, that was nice.... Sadly, you probably won't get a response from her I suppose, even though a warm, loving, heartfelt letter like that deserves a response. If it's any consolation, let me give you what I think her most likely response would be: "um, yeah, okay.........like, whatever......what was your name again?" Be strong dude....
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Eloquent, heartfelt. I don't know what else to say, but, "Wow."
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Welcome to post-PL...
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    end it? end what? You have a relationship with a stripper you are seeing outside the club? The letter just seems like a lot of drama.
  • slaux_pas
    10 years ago
    I’m going to go out on a limb here and guess this wasn’t the first and won’t be the last time a girl has taken out a restraining order on you.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Do you want some whine with that cheese? Man up and just move on.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    You'll always have Paris #FindAnotherHooker
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Goodbye to you, my trusted friend We've known each other since we were nine or ten Together we climbed hills and trees Learned of love and A B C's Skinned our hearts and skinned our knees
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Goodbye, my almost lover Goodbye, my hopeless dream I'm trying not to think about you Can't you just let me be? So long, my luckless romance My back is turned on you I should've known you'd bring me heartache Almost lovers always do
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Bye bye love Bye bye happiness Hello loneliness I think I'm-a gonna cry-y Bye bye love Bye bye sweet caress Hello emptiness I feel like I could die Bye bye my love goodbye
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Now, could I have loved someone like the one I see in you Yeah, I remember the good times baby now, and the bad times too These last few weeks of holding on The days are dull, the nights are long Guess it's better to say Goodbye to you Goodbye baby So long darling Goodbye to you
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Another one bites the dust. “… Looking back, you were so pretty looking and I couldn't believe a lady like you would fall for me …” Pardon my cynicism; but most dancers (and even many good looking civvi women) will “fall” for whomever can take care of them at the moment. Dancers can be like a used car – i.e. may not be a good idea to put too much into it (e.g. $$$; etc.). PLs have gotta stop looking for love in the wrong places (i.e. strip-clubs/dancers).
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Another tuition story. ;) Some guys learn with modest investments in their education and some need to invest more heavily, over and over, before the lesson sinks in. Given his need to continue to pine away over a girl who treated him and another guy like the suckers that they are, I'm guessing that alabegonz's education is still a work-in-progress. Imagine the scene of one PL eagerly moving this girl's newly acquired goods from the home of another PL, lmao. Lesson learned now or at some point in the future: Don't fall in love with a stripper! LOL.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Bye Bye Don't wanna be a fool for you Just another player in your game for two You may hate me but it ain't no lie, Baby, bye, bye, bye... Bye Bye Don't really wanna make it tough, I just wanna tell you that I had enough. It might sound crazy, But it ain't no lie, Baby, bye, bye, bye
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    50 ways to leave your lover
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Now the whole wide world is movin' 'cause there's iron in my heart I just can't keep from cryin' 'cause you say we've got to part Sorrow grips my voice as I stand here all alone And watch you slowly take away a love I've never known I was warned about you, baby but my feelings were a little bit too strong Just a little bit too strong.....
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "I'm guessing that alabegonz's education is still a work-in-progress. Imagine the scene of one PL eagerly moving this girl's newly acquired goods from the home of another PL." The experience I get while hanging out with this girl is like I've never seen before. Take for example, her brazen decadent showmanship where she seduced a customer in two minutes, the guy melted and spent a huge amount of money on her. While she was seducing the PL, she would embrace him, her head pointing my direction and her eyes looking at me like she's saying "here's another sucka watch me bleed his wallet dry." It's not fair, because she enjoys it more than I do, she gets to play with custies all night and vacuum the wallet. It's not fair for me when a dancer she know seduces me and I would play the time and try not to engage but still let the seducer hang in there. She would send texts bombing me of "WTF dude, what are you doing??? Lay off of her right now!!!" And Jeff, poor guy, didn't know exactly how to handle her. I bet it was a ride of his life to have her live in his abode. It's just a total hell to be able to have a daily relationship with her. I would like to walk away from it, I'm done with this dancer.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Que sera, sera.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    After all, tomorrow is another day.
  • alexrain
    10 years ago
    alabegonz: you seem to take pride in being a simp. Don't.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I know how you feel. I had to fire one of my ATF / OTC GIRLSDback in December after I found out she lied to me and had gone back into an abusive situation with her BABY DADDY. I still miss her very very much and don't know if i will ever get over it. But it was my decision. I had to do it. I couldn't take any more of the lying and manipulation.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in thirty seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.
  • alexrain
    10 years ago
    "Heat" ROCKS!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Dust in the wind, all they are is dust in the wind
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    We won't get fooled again... No no. Won't get fooled again!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    All my bags are packed I'm ready to go I'm standing here outside your door I hate to wake you up to say goodbye.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “Heard it from a friend who …” “Heard it from a friend who …” “Heard it from another you’ve been messing around”
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    ________ Wake up Maggie I think I got something to say to you It's late September and I really should be back at school I know I keep you amused but You lured me away from home just to save you from being alone You stole my heart and that's what really hurt
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    I don't need to fall at your feet Just cause you cut me to the bone And I won't miss the way that you kiss me We were never carved in stone And If I don't listen to the talk of the town Then maybe I can fool myself I'll get over you I know I will I'll pretend my ships not sinking And I'll tell myself I'm over you Because I am the king of wishful thinking Because I am the king of wishful thinking
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion