tuscl

ROB in Platinum Plus

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
So there is this cute Italian stripper (with the a Italian flag tatted on lower back. Has the sexiest blue eyes. Hot as hell, comes up from Charleston on the weekends. At any rate, she's an ROB. And so is her roommate (only the she's so god awful ugly I don't think she'll have to opportunity).

Anyway. Talked me into Champagne room. And fail to deliver. Then had the balls to ask me if I wanted to do another hour. Right...

So here my payback, at least the TUSCL'ers are gonna know not to give you the time o'day.

12 comments

• GACA
    10 years ago
    That's PP Columbia.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Don't worry. I won't be taking her to the champagne room.

I don't plan on even visiting PP columbia. If she shows up in Greenville, I will try to remember her description. I refuse to pay two for $40 for lap dances. I heard that was the going rate in Columbia so It's possible I won't visit that club for years. I never bought any dances for years at that price in a different club for years except maybe two times in 5 or 6 years. I think paying $20 for a 2 or 3 minute dance is a rip off.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Ya I've been thinking of making the 2hr drive to Greenville. Want to check out Lust.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    Ty for the heads up. Is it the PP in Greenville or Columbia, SC
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I've been going to PP in Columbia for 12 years. I have a lifetime membership to their clubs and have visited 5 of them. I have only been to the Champagne Room once. That was for 20 minutes as a guest of a customer that was back there with my ATFs best friend. The chances of anything more than a HJ in there are less than 5%. The club puts off with discreetly done HJs but anything more will get a dancer suspended or kicked out.

The dancers that know me wouldn't even ask me because they know that I know better. Some of the girls do have regulars that do take them to the Champagne Room and the only reason those customers do it is to avoid a paper trail, etc. They can't risk getting caught OTC.

Typically you will not get more in the CR than in the regular semi private couch rooms. In those rooms, I refuse to pay more than 2 for $30.

You got had. Just consider it a lesson.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Ummm...Shadow I got way more than a HJ in there. PP Columbia
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    GACAclub - So what's you're complaint? sounds like you spent $600-700 and didn't have a happy ending.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @shadow... no, not from that ROB. It happened before, which is why I bought into the ROB's sell.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I guess this Guida made you an offer you couldn't refuse. Capisce?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Did you square away “the logistics” prior to going-into/paying VIP? If you didn’t; then this stuff can often happen.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Obviously not well enough. But I know you play the game you better expect to lose every once in a great while it's the win loss ratio that more important.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion