tuscl

So...a dancer fell asleep on me

Wednesday, October 15, 2014 9:29 PM
So I recently went to a club (I know I said I was gonna take a break Steve229, it just didn't last long, better start the invention) and bought an hour long VIP time from my ATF. I've gone with her a few times for 15 minutes and a few times for half an hour. Each time I've seen this girl the LD's get better and better and she gets a little more daring every time in VIP. So this hour long session started off just as good as all the others (if not better). About 15 minutes in she gets on top of me (facing me) and lays her top half on my chest while she grinds on me. I start caressing her ass and back, a couple minutes later the grinding slows down and comes to a stop. I think to myself there's no way she fell asleep (her shift had just started) so I asked if she was sleeping and she said no. I was enjoying her laying on me so I let her doze off for a couple songs. I even heard her lightly snoring a little. After two songs I asked her to wake up and she resumed dancing. This whole pattern went on about 2 or 3 more times during the hour (she was in a different position every time she dozed off). At the very end she dozed off again. They announced our time was up, she woke up and went right back to dancing on me. I told her our time was up and I didn't want her to get in trouble. I asked how much I owed her and she said she felt bad and said I was probably angry that she didn't do what she normally does. I said it was ok and that I still enjoyed the time (which I did, it was my first GFE with a stripper). First she just said I could just pay her whatever but then she said she wanted to make it up to me and asked if I wanted fifteen more minutes. At this point I realized the whole thing was probably a scam to get me to buy 15 more minutes but she said I didn't have to pay her for the extra time, I just had to pay the room fee which wasn't much. So I payed for the extra 15 minutes and wow was it worth it. Let's just say I got the usual treatment in the extra time complete with a completely unexpected bonus. This dancer tells me how comfortable she feels around me (I know it's just stripper talk) and is always so happy to see me (obviously she means my money) but I don't know whether I should feel ripped off by her falling asleep or if it's a sign that she really is comfortable with me. It's very far fetched but maybe she feel asleep cause I was caressing her instead of groping her and she even kissed me on the lips several times during the VIP time (and that wasn't the bonus surprise I got). 99% chance it's just SS. Anyone else ever have a stripper fall asleep on them? Also, she told me I should friend her on facebook. She told me her username so I figured it was just her club name with s fake last name. Well I looked her up and the weird thing is it looks like it's her personal account (theres no pictures of looking like a stripper, there's pictures of her kid, and there even are pictures of what looks like her family, and her family is even tagged in some of the pics). It could still be a fake last name but her profile says what city she lives in, where she went to high school, and it looks like a legit profile. There's no way she's using it to a tool to get guys to come to the SC.

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion