Subliminal Review

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

From today’s reviews of Hots Gentlemen’s Club in Battle Creek, MI:

“… your stripper in battle creek name desire decided to grab my husbands dick and kiss him in his mouth the last time I was in there. I think that it was highly inappropriate and should be addressed. she strips in battle creek. I wont go back. dancers are unprofessional. bouncers don't do their job. and I was over all highly unimpressed by the conduct. ladies if u don't want to lose your husband or vice versa..........I sudgest you keep your significant other out of the hots in battle creek…”

https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?ID=1926

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    At first I thought is was a genuine wifey complaint; but then I saw the prop at the end of the review and the propper was more clever than me in figuring out it was a clever way to promote the club.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Whatever the purpose, the writer is illiterate.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ get the feeling it was a dancer trying to promote her club
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Ya definitely not a legitimate wife complaint. What female would tell a horn dog Web site where to have fun, after watching how happy it made her husband. Gentleman, women would never do that, mostly they hate strippers because the lose leverage.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    "The last time I was in there"? Just how many times has she been in this club? And how many of those times were with her husband?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I still kind of admire the effort. At least the club is trying to promote itself creatively.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion