tuscl

Regarding Bras And Panties

Monday, October 13, 2014 6:55 PM
The other day I was rummaging on a pile of stripper clothes my CF left on the bed. I couldn't believe how much bras and panties were on that pile because it took some time for me to rummage through it. I took one bra up and held above my head, now looking up I was sizing up the cups and I had this good feeling deep within me, I said "Wow, this bra is wonderful." I slowly lowered the bra and somehow tried to fit it on my chest, but the bra was small and I was able to place the two cups on my chest. "Whoa dude, the cups feel soooo soft!" So I tossed the bra farther out and my scanned scanned the pile. I saw a black piece portruding out of the pile, with two fingers I slowly pulled the black item out and lo and behold--It was a PANTY!!! My right hand was holding a panty, at arms length, it was like "I've never seen this kind before." It was a panty alright, made of small netting with black lace at the edges. I took the panty closer to my face and let it slowly pass my left cheek to the right cheek. As it was touching my cheeks, memories started firing up inside my head, days past of time I was caressing her sexy back, moving slowly to her hips gently pulling down her panty. Oh man, I had to go back to where I was standing. The fragrant scent of fresh panty, it just drove me past to the point. I just had to put the panty back into the pile. And then I realized now that I am inclined to panties more than bras.

11 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    Did you try wearing the bra on your head like in "Weird Science?"
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    What kind of grown man.........never mind. Steve covered it.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I got it. Cups in the front, loops in the back
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Dude, don't try on the bra and panties! You could end up like this: [view link]
  • mmdv26
    10 years ago
    He's a lumberjack and he's OK...
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Dude needs laid, bad!!!!!!!!!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Jackslash said it well with youtube
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    "Panties, glorious panties!"-Eric Foreman
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    mmdy, "I put on women's clothing and hang around in bars." "He puts on women's clothing and hangs around in bars." "I cut down trees. I wear high heels, suspendies and a bra. I wish I'd been a girlie just like my dear Papa!"
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Gotta love Dr. Demento ! (pre-dates Weird Al)
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "Dude needs laid, bad!!!!!!!!!" Totally, my man!!! Turns out, yesternight went pretty awesome. I was hanging out at her motel room, lying on her bed staring again at the panties and bras and platform shoes strewn all over the bed. Then she said "Get up, let's drive." When we got back, she put on her sexy outfit and she climbed on me for a test drive for new stripper clothes. That was the shit. She started around 11:30PM. I got home around 3:00AM. Two and a half hours.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion