tuscl

Poll: Which is a bigger threat to end extras in strip clubs?

a) The coming Ebola pandemic

b) The coming economic boom

17 comments

• jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Wow. Great topic.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    c) Ugly strippers
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    d) The aging Baby Boomer population will drive up the demand for health care workers (i.e. nurses).
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    e)lesbian strip clubs.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^^ Unfortunately, there sure seems to be a lot of male nurses
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    On the bright side, the threat of Ebola or the thought of having to sponge bathe elderly baby boomers may cause some strippers to defer/drop out of nursing school, helping to alleviate the coming stripper shortage to some degree
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    f) foreclosure by our Chinese creditors
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    F) The emerging movement called The Christian Army for Baby Jesus......

After they crush ISIS, they will clean up the strip clubs
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    H) people saying too much on tuscl
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Bottom line, neither is likely in the near future. The latter, never happen till the beginning of 2017.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Per a post, October 6, 2014 • Let me put it this way. According to WHO data, between 1976 and 2012 there were 2387 case of ebola and of those, 1590 were fatal. Over 7 BILLION in the world today, aaaah, I don't think I'll worry much. Really, one of 0.000000341%?
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I don't think any economic boom will reduce "extras". I think some basic lines have been crossed about that and there is no turning back. Dougster called it "whorification". So more cash in some hands will only increase the "extras" providing business. It is previous so called booms which created this 'extras' situation anyway.

These booms, really just bubbles and gambits, only help some people. So there will be neighborhoods which don't get upscaled and there will be people, some of them women, who still have not. If there is a boom, then it is the boom in P4P sex.

It is hard to stop economic crashes. But it is possible to decline to feed, or boost for, the booms. This is what I do.

SJG
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I don't think any economic boom will reduce "extras". I think some basic lines have been crossed about that and there is no turning back. Dougster called it "whorification". So more cash in some hands will only increase the "extras" providing business. It is previous so called booms which created this 'extras' situation anyway."

@SJG - elegantly reasoned, as always, sir. However, I'm curious about you referencing Dougster, as I believe you have misunderstood and/or misrepresented his position. He is, after all, the main proponent of the theory that the economic boom will result in the "de-whorification" of strippers, as "extras" dancers become "clean" dancers or exit the Industry altogether in favor of becoming full time nursing students, real estate agents or cocktail waitresses.

What are your thoughts in that regard?
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    "e)lesbian strip clubs."

lmao - yeah that would be the end for you, alright...but MY clubbing would be off the charts in extras!!!!
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Biggest threats: Lame music, lame stage dances, cheap customers and idiot management.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    The economic boom of the early 1990's was the last one this country will ever see. 54 million illegal and legal immigrants since 1990 ended America's good times, as Progressives encourage them to never become assimilated, making us no different than other lands that failed due to ethnic diversity: see, Yugoslavia. Iraq, Spain and soon, Turkey
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Yes I understand what Dougster is promoting. I do not agree with him. These so called booms are just gambits to concentrate more wealth into fewer and fewer hands. Some other people get taken along with it some, but then they get smashed down hard.

We should not support these so called booms.

The "whorification" Dougster speaks of is clearly real. It is the result of economic changes, the destruction of the working class and lower middle class, and in changes in attitudes about sex. It is here to stay.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion