Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

PSA: 3 New Articles posted

steve229
steve229134673

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Trixxi talks extras, shailynn talks Detroit, and Stripper Feng shui!

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for jerikson40
jerikson40
•

I love how womens' minds work.....

In Trixxi's article she says "For example, many dancers would not want to waste their time for a cheap customer demanding a $20 hand job, which is humiliating, demoralizing, demeaning"

A $20 hand job is disusting. Of course, a $100 hand job is fine. The humiliting, demoralizing, and demeaning is all about the money, not the act. A $20 hand job is for nssty, over the hill prostitutes, but a $100 hand job is harmless "light prostitution". Doncha just love the hypocrisy?

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

I suspect Trixxi meant the "humiliating, demoralizing, demeaning" part is dealing with a cranky, cheap-ass, incessantly complaining customer.

Profile picture for jerikson40
jerikson40
•

So, Steve, is it my comment about your incessant repeating of your economic boom "joke" that has you so pissed that you'll be nipping at my heels from now on?

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

I was just making an observation, but If the shoe fits..,

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

^^^ lol! You're both faggots, actually. Maybe for nearly diametrically different reasons, but faggots, nevertheless.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

The dancers comment makes total sense to a normal human being. If somebody offers me $1 to clean the toilets at work, I would say hell no. The offer is demeaning and treats me like shit. If somebody offers me $50K I would say where do you keep the toilet brush. There's no hypocrisy. The first offer treats me like a worthless object that is not worthy of respect, and the second offer treats me and my time as being of immense value. Jerikson doesn't understand this because she treats a dancer as worthless and of no value, as demonstrated by her stupid .45 cent lap dance value post. I feel very sorry for the strippers who are desperate enough to dance for her.

Profile picture for rob0411
rob0411
•

Guy: "Would you sleep with me for $1 Million dollars?" Girl: "Certainly" Guy: "Would you sleep with me for $50 dollars?" Girl: "What do you think I am?" Guy: "We've already established what you are. Now we're just arguing price.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement