tuscl

PSA: 3 New Articles posted

Trixxi talks extras, shailynn talks Detroit, and Stripper Feng shui!

7 comments

• jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I love how womens' minds work.....

In Trixxi's article she says "For example, many dancers would not want to waste their time for a cheap customer demanding a $20 hand job, which is humiliating, demoralizing, demeaning"

A $20 hand job is disusting. Of course, a $100 hand job is fine. The humiliting, demoralizing, and demeaning is all about the money, not the act. A $20 hand job is for nssty, over the hill prostitutes, but a $100 hand job is harmless "light prostitution". Doncha just love the hypocrisy?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    I suspect Trixxi meant the "humiliating, demoralizing, demeaning" part is dealing with a cranky, cheap-ass, incessantly complaining customer.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    So, Steve, is it my comment about your incessant repeating of your economic boom "joke" that has you so pissed that you'll be nipping at my heels from now on?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    I was just making an observation, but If the shoe fits..,
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ lol! You're both faggots, actually. Maybe for nearly diametrically different reasons, but faggots, nevertheless.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    The dancers comment makes total sense to a normal human being. If somebody offers me $1 to clean the toilets at work, I would say hell no. The offer is demeaning and treats me like shit. If somebody offers me $50K I would say where do you keep the toilet brush. There's no hypocrisy. The first offer treats me like a worthless object that is not worthy of respect, and the second offer treats me and my time as being of immense value. Jerikson doesn't understand this because she treats a dancer as worthless and of no value, as demonstrated by her stupid .45 cent lap dance value post. I feel very sorry for the strippers who are desperate enough to dance for her.
  • rob0411
    10 years ago
    Guy: "Would you sleep with me for $1 Million dollars?"
    Girl: "Certainly"
    Guy: "Would you sleep with me for $50 dollars?"
    Girl: "What do you think I am?"
    Guy: "We've already established what you are. Now we're just arguing price.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion