tuscl

Ever had a stripper give you a tip one minutes, then take it back?

Just wondering if you guys have ever had a stripper give you a tip one minute, then take it back the next. I was trying to watch the entertainment on stage and a stripper sits down next to me and says, you must have lost some money and she puts a two dollar bill in my shirt pocket. She chatted for awhile (I was thinking she might get upset if I let her chat for awhile before I tell her I was out of cash, but I felt mischievous). Anyway after a few minutes, she asked for a dance. I told her I'm out of cash with a grin. She took the money back right out of my shirt pocket. Can you believe that?

12 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    Welcome to the discussion board pixierhia. I usually enjoy the company of friendly females.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    If a club is only giving out $2 bills in change, that's a pretty strong indication that they're trying to get you to tip $2 instead of $1. I'd either bring lots of 1's with me or go elsewhere.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Ok, thanks. I forgot to ask about free passes. I suppose they are giving them out during the day in hopes of getting repeat day shift customers. I think I was distracted from thinking too much while in a club. :)
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Actually the club name may have been the same but it was a different city. So maybe not your favorite club.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    GSP doesn't seem to be as progressive as CAE. I've asked for one dollar bills in change and just get no can do. They do have a better DJ or better sound though at GSP. I can actually hear people talk in most parts of the club. This may be off topic but do you know how you get free passes to the club? Maybe I'll ask a dancer if you don't know. I've seen people use passes at GSP.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Two dollar bills are very common in a few clubs because it's the only change certain clubs will give you. I really do prefer normal money. As far as the two dollar bill goes, I believe someone else probably dropped it and I happened to be sitting next to it and didn't notice. On the other hand, it could be a gimmick. I thought it looked too wrinkled up to have been in my pocket so I thought maybe it was on the floor. I don't know though.
  • baddy
    19 years ago
    Must say I have never had a dancer tip me, but that sounds like a gimmick to me as well.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Did you have any $2 bills with you? They aren't all that common so if you did it probably wasn't a gimmick. Sounds like a good one though.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I'm not sure if it was a gimmick or if she found a two dollar bill on the floor in front of me. Easy come easy go I guess they say.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Sounds like the $2 is a gimmick she uses to make a guy feel obligated to buying a dance from her. I've never run into this but I bet it works pretty regularly. Sounds like the kind of girl I avoid.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    yes.
  • pixierhia
    19 years ago
    once again here common sense. not all dancers take tips then take it back. if a guy is broke and smiles at me i treat me as good as i treat the guy who does have money in his pocket it goes back to the respect issue here that works both ways!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion