tuscl

Random texts from strippers

Do you guys get them?

I just got a text from an old fav I haven't seen in a long time asking if I knew anyone that would be interested in buying a 2-bedroom condo in Dupont Circle. Weird.

7 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    OMG!!!

The economy is getting better. All strippers are becoming nurses and selling real estate.

Strip clubbing has officially begun its long term extinction. Soon, we will all be wandering through a prosperous hellscape with NO STRIP CLUBS!!!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    My random texts only say one thing -

Send me $200 baby. Pleez. I luv u
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Never had one. I don't text.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    LOL an old ATF texted me that she wanted me to buy a 'stabbing cabin' in Chicago for $400,000 because a friend is trying to sell it. I'm flattered she thinks I have that kind of money!
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    Mine are more like Motorhead's except she isn't so blatant. She just asks me when I'm coming to see her. I did have one ask for $ once but she didn't tell me she luv'd me.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Mine are pretty much all like Motorhead's as well. The only one I can remember that that out of the ordinary was when a former-favorite-turned-meth-head texted promising "the best blow job you've ever had, all deep and sloppy and all your cum down my throat. I'll even stick my finger up your ass and lick your asshole if you want. Just please come see me!" (Translated from stripper textspeak).

That's when I dropped her.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I always use a burn phone and when the number is out to too many I simply drop the phone into recycling bin so I do not get random texts from strippers I once knew.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion