Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I just found out I can save %15 in 15 minutes on my car insurance......

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

What's that? Everyone knows that?....Well, did you know Jerikson is a bad motivational speaker?

" I look around this room, and I see nothing but pussified dudes. (pointing) You are a pussy for tipping too much, and you are a fat ass jerk for hogging hot girls all night, and you come from a country that plays crappy rock. What is wrong with you guys? ....blah blah blah"

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

haha, mikey, and did you know San Jose Guy is a really bad tour guide:

SJG: And so we read of the place called "The Golden Gate Bridge"

Tourist 1 (muttering to wife): Why are we still in the parking lot?

Tourist 2: Excuse me, sir, but have you actually been to any of the places you're talking about

SJG: No, but that is going to change. I hope to visit all the places of which we have spoken today. My wife took me on a journey to hell, but that was before, and now I hope to take an actual journey and visit...

Tourist 1: Come on, we're getting out of here...

Profile picture for jerikson40
jerikson40
•

Car insurance....motivational speaker....pussified dudes...

Mikey, honestly, does that somehow make sense to you? WTF are you talking about?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Its called parody. I'm silly and you're quite the character.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Did you know I would make a poor speaker at a TUSCL convention?

(me) "Hi guys, I've been to mostly one strip club hundreds of times and I would like to make a funny pop culture reference to...." (crowd) "Booo! You and your jokes suck! Booo! You only have two reviews! Booo!"

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lmfao. Sounds about right mikeya

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

lmao

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement