tuscl

Ever see this?

grand1511
Euphoria
Just when you think you've seen it all, there's always something new. I was at my regular club over the weekend and the first dancer I see on stage is a brand new girl performing with an LEC hula hoop that constantly changed colors and patterns. Definitely a nice change of pace but not really any sexier. She did the first song clothed ; second song nude. Didn't seem too concerned with getting tips but was really into her "tricks." Looks like they go for $60 on Amazon if you want to try it yourself!

http://www.amazon.com/36-Color-Changing-…

6 comments

• jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Gotta give her a lot of credit for at least trying to be entertaining. Unfortunately she was barking up the wrong tree and came up with something that was a lot more goofy than sexy, but at least she's trying.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Sounds better than the shoes that light up. I never could figure out why a stripper would want to draw attention to her feet.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    There used to be a Russian dancer at the old Wild Goose here in LA that once performed in the Moscow circus and sometimes did a 4 hula hoop style routine on stage. Quite impressive. But the magic of it was lost on the inebriated guests who just wanted her to get on with it already and show them her tits. Sigh.
  • Holdem2
    10 years ago
    My club in Peoria IL had some girl like this. The girl was sexy and nude though.

I gave the girl credit for probably having a great imagination and figured she gave better and more enthusiastic dances than the lame "wanna dance!" girls. She did!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    lopaw,

Why put yourself down for missing the "magic"? :)
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Plaudits to any dancer who still bothers to try and have an "act" or put on some sort of show other than just spreadin' 'em in front of whoever bothered to tip. (BTW one thing that happened long ago is that strippers no longer really strip *during* the dance -- they go to the back or wings of the stage during the segue to perfunctorily take off whatever is the turn to take off then do the whole dance in one same status)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion