tuscl

Feel a little guilty

Wednesday, October 1, 2014 7:44 PM
I recently started SCing somewhat regularly. I've been seeing a couple of the same dancers the last few times I've gone. The other night a got a few LD's from one of my favorites. It's the 4th visit I've made and where I got dances from her. She remembered me a couple weeks ago and when I came in the other night she still remembered her. I think I'm pretty close to being a regular of hers now. She came over to say hi shortly after I arrived. She came back a while later and we talked for a bit. She opened up a little bit and even showed me a few pictures on her phone. I got several LD's from her and about halfway through she mentioned that it's getting better cause we know what we like during the LD's. The dances also started to get a little hotter towards the end, so I feel like that's also a good time. I haven't gone VIP with her yet, mainly cause she hasn't asked me yet. So after we finished she said she hoped to see me again and we went out separate ways in the SC. I had my eye on another dancer that I wanted to get a LD from before going to VIP (mainly cause I knew I would get some very good high mileage). After a couple LDs we were walking out of the booth and I saw dancer #1 coming out of a booth. Not sure if she saw me or not. Anyway we went back into the VIP for a bit. After a very satisfying experience I came out of the VIP area and dancer #1 was there. I think she saw me but she didn't say anything. I normally have no problem going from dancer to dancer but now that I feel like I'm a regular of dancer #1 I feel a little guilty. I know I shouldn't cause they just view us as money but it still felt a little awkward. I just don't want her to think that I don't want to go VIP with her.

11 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Feel guilty? About what? Do you think she feels guilty about going to VIP with the other guy? At least now she knows that you have money to spend in VIP and if she wants any of it, she will have to meet the competition.
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    I don't expect her to feel guilty going with another guy to VIP. I know it's just business but something just doesn't feel right walking out of the VIP and seeing the dancer that I just had a great time with in the LD booth literally half an hour earlier. I just don't want her to be pissed that a bought a few LD's from her but then went VIP with a different dancer instead of her (even though she didn't offer).
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Women and especially strippers are experts in making men feel guilty. It's how they manipulate us.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Gotta agree with Jack on that. It also sounds like you're getting a bit attached to stripper #1 who sounds like she's coming at you from a girlfriend angle. I hate to sound cold about it, but don't worry about her feelings so much. You're there to have a good time and she's there to make money; like you said, it's business. And she isn't the only dancer available; don't let her get you to think she is.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @footballguy - You cad! Of course you should feel guilty. What were you thinking? You need to take Dancer #1 to the VIP on your next strip club visit to make it up to the poor girl. Probably should bring her candy & flowers, too. Sheesh!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    You cannot cheat on a stripper, and she cannot cheat on you. In other words, there is no such thing as a monogamous relationship in a strip club. By the way, if you go to SCs somewhat regularly, it's time to start posting reviews of the clubs you visit. That's how this place works.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I understand what you are saying and I’ll have to say that I’ve been there myself when I didn’t know any better. Bottom line – one should be with a dancer b/c one wants to – not b/c one feels any kind of obligation to her. Most of these women have a man at home and that is who they care about – you pretty much just represent a pile of money to them – if it wasn’t for your $$$; they would not give a shit about you nor give you their time or anything else. One does not need to be an a-hole about it; but if she (or any other dancer) has an issue w/ you not spending $$$ on her; just let her know that you want to try other dancers and you only have so much money since you are not wealthy (I’m assuming) – if she has an issue w/ this; then she is just working you to get your $$$ by any means necessary including guilt; pouting; tales of woe; etc. If $$$ is no issue for you and you want to be generous and give it away to help the dancers out; ok – but if you have a SC budget; then spend your budget according to what you want and not what the dancers want.
  • footballguy
    10 years ago
    I don't get dances from this girl cause I feel obligated to, far from it. I love getting dances from her. I just don't want her to think that I've lost interest in her if she sees me coming out of the VIP with a different dancer.
  • Missionary
    10 years ago
    Feeling guilty for whores? Only on TUSCL!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I remember having sex with one dancer just during the past weekend and then I talked to and got dances from another dancer for about 30 minutes. I did not feel guilty at all. Why would you feel guilty? Did you get engaged or married? In the one instance I found out the one dancer must have felt attached to me spying on me the whole time I was in the club stalking me. She was really pissed off after that. Accused me of sleeping with the other dancer after I just slept with her. I told her no I wasn't. She got over it real quick. Then she started calling me a player. Ridiculous. She was always full of bs. A player would have already slept with both girls and others.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    The above happened years ago even though I remember it like yesterday. I found it amusing to remember how pissed off she was. I'm not even sure why I found that so amusing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion