tuscl

Last Man Standing on TUSCL?

With ranukam who had formerly sworn to be a life long strip club monger, now departing, the field narrows for who will be the last TUSCLer (of those on prior to today) standing?

I'm sure a few here today will join alutrard in clubbing until they die, but some are already up there in the years. I think it will ultimately be a horse race between me and Juice! Juice! Juice! come mid century.

12 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    I think sharkhunter is another contender in this race.
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    This site may fade/die when founder passes on and doesn't get updated/upgraded.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Juice and I may buy it before that would ever happen.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I'll probably change names. Sharkhunter will likely disappear under the surf. I still liked it better when discussions were deleted after 2 weeks. However Dougster probably wouldn't get to enjoy bumping the same classic threads for months. If Dougster bought the site, I could imagine a new section called Classic threads. Fuck that whatever would be in there, the system would be in there, etc. etc. lol
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "This site may fade/die when founder passes on and doesn't get updated/upgraded."

Let's all take screenshots of our favorite threads so we may save them for posterity
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Screenshots? We need something easier. Is the NSA listening? They could just update Founder or whomever with all the relevant necessary information.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Ride til I die
  • founder
    10 years ago
    +200 for motorhead: I'm leaving the site to you when I go to the final VIP room!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Way to go Motor! You should screenshot this thread for sure.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    That's actually a pretty good idea, shark.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    I say having Motor be Founder's handpicked dauphin is a smashing idea.

Myself I am not a very high-activity TUSCLer, not being a high-activity SCber in RL, but I would certainly miss this place, the review pages are outstanding vs. other sites, and even some of the flamewars are sometimes amusing.

(But yes, most online sites lacking some sort of large corporate parent do seem to have the peak-then-taper-off lifecycle, and to suffer from a lack of a succession/renewal plan)
  • KIL0
    10 years ago
    Who is juice ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion