tuscl

Clubs in Louisville

Thursday, September 25, 2014 5:55 PM
I'll be in Louisville soon and know nothing about the SC's there. Can someone please give me the rundown about the clubs, girls and prices? How is the Rustic Frog across the border in Indiana?

7 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    You should pm GMD. He does quite well with the girls in Louisville, and he will gladly tell you everything.....................just kidding
  • how
    10 years ago
    Green Light Lounge is a dive with strong hustle factor; however, you can get BJ, FS, MSOG, CIM, probably even Greek from some of the dancers there.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    I'm sure GMD has been up all night working on a highly detailed,step x step guide to the local clubs, dancers and prices, complete with a SJG style history of strip clubs in Louisville since the Great Depression.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    Been to only 2 clubs there so far La Ma Dames and Trixies Gold Room. La Ma Dames was a dive. Only a couple dancers both fat and ugly. Sophie the bar tender was the hottest girl there but she wasn't dancing. Trixies was ok but no contact allowed. I got better contact stage side tipping than in private dances so spent $20 tipping a girl at the stage as she gave me better contact , and flashing right at the stage.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    If you have the time, the 1 hour drive to Lexington will be worth it to a guy that doesn't know his way around Louisville like George does.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Sadly, shadowcat is probably right if all you're after is ogling naked women. If you're after more, your choices are to stick around long enough to become known, or settle for H-users. There are other options, but I've heard stories of moren undercovers than usual from some of the girls, especially on 7th St. The Frog, across the river, has lately had some very attractive girls. However, while the mileage has been good, I haven't had much luck for over there. The few hints I've gotten have been more expensive than I want to pay. It's not completely desolate, don't get me wrong, but the good ones seem to be keeping a lower profile lately.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    George and Shadow are right ! It's not that far up the road to Lexington. And there I would say Cowboys is your best bet. I had a girlfriend that would dance off and on at Platinum there when she wasn't dancing in Dayton. She said Platinum in Lexington is not that great. She stopped working there because she couldn't make any money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion