tuscl

Ever considered opening your own club?

skdii
Ohio
Have you ever gotten fed up with crappy clubs and daydreamed about opening your own club? What kind of club would you want? What would make your club better than the other's in your area? I personally would want two medium sized clubs, side by side. One full nude, no liquor, the other topless w/ liquor. Dancer would be able to roam side to side by a hall backstage, but customers would have to go outside to change clubs. The topless club would be the Bear Chest Palace, and the nude club would be Midnight Delight's.

7 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    I thought about the idea but not for long. Religious fanatics and others opposed to not in my backyard are so opposed to anything they consider slightly immoral such as strip clubs or even Hooters for that matter, they are ready to resort to new laws, new harassment, or whatever they can think of to stop it. So many claim they are so religious but we are all sexual beings. They just want to deny it and hide behind religion and condemn all those who would like to enjoy strip clubs. They do all the condemning of strip clubs with laws, harassment of customers, etc. and then they go home and have sex with their spouses or significant others. If they aren't, then maybe that is their problem.

I have heard a lot of stripper crap from just one or two strippers, I can just imagine what a club full of strippers and lots of drinking customers would be like to manage in addition to city councils and others passing new laws opposed to not in my back yard etc. etc. No thanks.
    I'm just glad there are a few managers willing to handle all the bs for the bucks.
  • ArcticWolf
    19 years ago
    Own a club ... Yes, work in it, Not a chance. The money would be great, but the headaches. Knowing many who work in the industry, one comment stands out, "it's like being in a room full of wives" all you get is bitching & nagging. But if I had the cash, I would definately own a club.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    We all complain about the stripper shit we have to put up with. Can you imagine what the owner has to endure? For starters they never know who is going to show up or when. One night there's thirty girls working, the next night two. How you can run a business like that is beyond me, it would drive me crazy.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I always thought it would be a great idea, but there is just too much legal crap to deal with.

I do believe there actually are clubs on Indian reservations in South Dakota which are there basically for an end run around the laws, so I imagine any Indian reservation could be a good place, if only they weren't in the middle of nowhere.

For what it's worth, there is a Bear Chest Lounge in Beloit Wisconsin.

• Kyle1111
    19 years ago

I would like to open my own strip club, but the government would probably take all the fun out of it what with the required payoffs and arrests and paperwork.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    And you would be too busy in your office watching the security cameras to enjoy either one of them.....Seriously, why would any one who enjoys going to a strip club want to own one? Go, have fun, let someone else have all of the headaches.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    It's a fun fantasy but the reality is probably very different and not a lotta fun. Althoug I do know one owner who makes a ton of money, doesn't work very hard, and who parties regularly with some of his girls. And I also know this other guy who makes a ton of money, doesn't work very hard, and ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion