tuscl

Do you tell mgmt/dancers that you are going to put a review on TUSCL?

skdii
Ohio
How many of you tell mgmt/dancers that you are going to write a review? Do you worry if you spill the beans about extra's, and mgmt reads it the dancer might get fired. If you have told tell, does it impress them or piss them off? What's the scoop?

6 comments

• DandyDan
    20 years ago
    I don't ever tell them when writing a review because I doubt any of them know what it is. In fact, I am very sure some don't know what TUSCL is because I've gone to some clubs far from my home and told them about how I discovered their club on the internet, without mentioning TUSCL, and they seemed stunned that there would be a website with lists of strip clubs.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I agree with the comment above that mgtmt/dancers probably don't care. In fact I bet if someone took a survey, most dancers probably never heard of TUSCL.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Why tell them. They don't care.
  • Shekitout
    20 years ago
    I have told some dancers about TUSCL and that I might mention them in a review. If the dancer is particularly going above & beyond in the dance area, I don't use their names in the review but refer to them as ATF unnamed dancer # 1, #2, etc. If they're good in the dance area I mention them in the review by name so they can perhaps get more dances as a result of my review but may not give all the details of what they may or may not do during a dance.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    A couple of people have figured out who I am, and we make posts to each other on the discussion boards. Mostly it's anonymous. Personally, it's no big deal to me. I post my honest opinions and share my experiences, but I have never done anything illegal to worry about.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Whatever you report on here, I'm sure law enforcement can read and will be watching the club reported much more closely if you seem genuine in your reporting. Ready for a raid? Then again if you post illegal activity on here that you participated in, you just posted evidence against yourself that could be used in court. I prefer to remain unknown except by my nick here. I never tell anyone in a club my nick. I also think that all email, internet postings etc., could potentially be read on the national news or a court of law before the entire world so I try to keep that in mind. I believe everything on the net can be used in a court of law and you are not unknown to those who really want to know so I try to keep that in mind too. It's just all of us average joe's that don't know who's who.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion