tuscl

Valerie

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Jerikson, can Valerie please come out and play? Looks like it's going to be a slow day and we need a ROB to stir things up.

5 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Val!Val!Val!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    From a recent Follies review:

"WARNING - VAL IS A ROB!
    Well, only had a little over an hour before a meeting so could only stop in for a quickie. What a mistake! Not that the club has declined, but just the opposite. The line-up of entertainers was the best in a long, long time. I saw some old favorites that I should have got reacquainted with, but I didn't follow that old adage of "a bird in the hand" and got screwed...or unfortunately not.
    Found a high top by the dj booth upon entering and after about 10 minutes Val stops by to introduce herself. After some small talk in which she says she is from the San Fernando Valley she gets very handsy in persuading me to get a dance. During the second song she got me to where I couldn't say no to her VIP, especially with my tight time schedule. I then let her know what I was expecting. She smiled, said yes and then took my fingers and put them in her tight wet spot. We then went to one of the small VIP rooms by the couches. I gave her the standard room fee so she could go pay for the room. She then said she needed her fee now. I told her I always pay at the end of our time and showed her that I had her fee. She replied that she had been a victim of too many rip-offs and I could put it on the table if I liked. Well, with my time constraints I reluctantly placed her $ on the table after verifying our agreed upon activities. She began a good grind and by the end of the first song had me free. During the second song she playfully resisted my further exploration to check her wetness and removed my pants at the end of the song. She then gave me the sexist smile and peeked out the beads. She then turned around and grabbed her top and the money off the table and said she would be right back. I protested, but she was gone. By the time I got my pants back on and tried to catch her another dancer blocked the room entrance and babbled with questions about if I was through, etc., etc. I immediately went to the entrance of the dressing room and asked security for Val. Of course, he said there was no one back there by that name or description that I gave him. I asked to see a manager and told him the story, but of course he couldn't find her. He apologized and offered me a free drink. With my time issues I couldn't hang around and wait for her to show. I don't know if this is some scam some of the dancers are running. It appears the same thing happened to someone else based on a warning on another site. Wish I had seen that earlier. You have been warned...VAL IS A ROB!"
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    If you're referring to this Valerie:

https://www.tuscl.net/u.php?UID=423829

It looks like she was a one day wonder (September 19th) on TUSCL. She posted one thread, made 16 comments, mostly on that thread, and this was all within a ten-hour period. I sense the comments chased her off. I don't expect to see her here again. A shame. I liked her. Some of you felt she was a shill.
  • Player11
    10 years ago
    I offer them $$ to meet me at motel otc. If they decline they chances they are some kind of ROB.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Someone who does *not* take your money is *not* a ROB.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion