tuscl

Have you experienced this ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Anything can happen in strip clubs and I’m sure almost anything has.

Besides the assumption that it can, and probably has, happened; are you personally aware of a dancer and a bouncer working in collusion to rip off custies?

The following recent review by TUSCLer “Impala” of club “Cabaret” in Kingston, PA, prompted my thread:

Why I suggested this place I have no frickin idea. Was in Wilkes Barre to see a friends band at bar, show ended about 11 and a couple of guys wanted to see some boobs and drink some beers, and like an idiot I suggested the cabaret. My previous review explains the location and layout. First indication that we should have went somewhere else was the hookers (really nasty looking) outside trying to catch you before you even got in the door. Once in, bar wasn't that busy but took forever to get drinks, barmaid was more interested in flirting with a 30 something black guy (don't say anything, I don't discriminate, I hate everybody) that from their conversation they were having was her dealer and was pretty much supplying most of the girls there. Dancers were O.K., nothing to write home about, but nothing to run home screaming about either. One of my buddies decided to get a VIP dance with an older girl who I think he said called herself Dallas (I may be wrong, didn't really care). Afterwards he told we needed to leave and we did. He told us that she promised him FS for a C-note, once in back he paid her, she danced for about 15 seconds when a bouncer walked in and stood there and watched them about 6 foot away. When he tried to protest to the dancer she told him that "she couldn't do anything about it, but she wasn't giving his money back". Then he was told by the bouncer to leave, we were getting kicked out for solicitation. Was pretty sure the two of them did this before by the way they acted. Once in the parking lot was bombarded by the hookers again. We left.

This place used to be fun, now it is a drug haven and full of scam artists. AVOID. AVOID. AVOID

https://www.tuscl.net/rr.php

12 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Let's see how this review sheds light on the club to prospective, future patrons. If this con job is a common practice there, word will get out and circulate. Whether or not a loss in business will change things there, who knows?
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Just thought everyone should be aware. Use to love this place a decade ago, was a blast. But, alas, times change. Anyone want to know more just IM me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Well – the club only has 9 total reviews going back back back to 2004 – that outta say something about the club.

BTW – I meant to post *this* link in my OP to the review instead of the one I posted:

https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?ID=3290

• lopaw
    10 years ago
    Either that bouncer thing was the biggest coincidence in the world, or it's a scam.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Frigging ROBs, I've been in that kind of situation and it really sucked big time.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    Mine wasn't exactly like this, but went to show that "things don't always get better in VIP". Things were getting "interesting" in downstairs base area, when dancer said "if you want some more of this, we'll need to go upstairs to VIP". Since the basic vibes were good, IMO, better than 90% of other dancers in club, I went along. Minimum $200 package for ~15-20 minutes. (don't recall exactly as this happened several years ago.). Well, just as things were getting interesting, the frigging "host" would walk by. Happened 3 times throughout my session. In retrospect, partition was such that dancer in her standing position over me could see bouncer, and vice versa.Whether from pre-arranged signal, or dancer got more intimate the moment she saw host making his rounds, I was taken for a ride. As Auric Goldfinger told James Bond in the book "Goldfinger: "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    It's a well-known strip club scam where one or more dancers team up with a bouncer or manager to cheat a customer out of money. Promising something, then saying that the bouncer won't allow it, and the money is kept anyway.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    It's never happened to me, but this is a perfect sc scam to pull, especially on inexperienced customers.

However, I'm more interested in the fact that Wilkes-Barre, PA, has a strip club at all. The last time I was there (30-some years ago), the only things to do were hunt deer and mine coal.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Seems strange though....basically the scam will convert a lot of customers into "no freakin' way I'll ever go there again", which is kind of shooting themselves in the foot. I can't imagine management or the owners would want to run a business that way. But hey, we're talking strip clubs, and that's not the place I'd expect to find top tier management types....
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Jettison, first time my buddy had been there and was first time I had seen this dancer so she may have thought that we weren't regulars and probably wouldn't be returning anyways. I think the bigger story is how much a SC can change over the years with ownership or management changes. Like I said before, this place used to be great, people drinking and having a good time, girls dancing naked, and they made good money not having to scam or hustle people. Now is just the opposite, and it shows. I hope ownership reads this and try's to bring back the way things were a decade ago, but I dought they will change a thing.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Get a group of guys and jump them when they leave. Bring baseball bats. Take them with you when you leave and burn them.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Better thing to do is just avoid this club and tell everyone I can about this so that they can also. Funny thing is I was a another area club this evening and was talking with someone else there that I know frequents the place and he has heard the same. Seams to be that that dancer and bouncer are boyfriend/girlfriend and that they run many scams, both in and out of the club. Also, was told that the owner watches the tapes of everyone in the VIPS area, if the girls give a BJ he gets $25 and if they fu** someone he get $50, so he unofficially encourages extras. Also, he has been known to use the tapes to blackmail people if he can find out who you are. This guy is "in the know" and I believe what he says. Just another reason to avoid this place. Did go down the road to Tattletales in Nanticoke this evening, and will post either later tonight or tomorrow, was a good time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion