tuscl

Stripper Needs Your Business ---- Good or Bad?

Thursday, May 5, 2005 9:34 AM
For most of you this question probably has no relevance because you don't make many frequent trips to the same club OR you deal with wealthy dancers. (For morons who think all dancers are fibbing about having difficulty bringing in a decent wage I've known 2 sweet hotties who had a second minimum wage type employment during the day.) I hadn't thought about this until yesterday, but I prefer it if the dancer doesn't really need my business. Yes, I can't push her for extras or damn a better deal but I'm not too interested in that any way. Yes, I love to get a discount. But, I love a WIN/WIN deal even moreso. And I'm saying this NOT just on theorizing. This is a proof in the pudding so to jargonize. The first dancer prints $$$ money because she focuses on the Champaigne room and is ALL business in the sense she knows how to try and close a sale and not waste time unnecessarily. She also works with the bouncer and bartender sharing her take. And, she uses a personal trainer and sticks with an aggressive workout routine at an upscale gym. Extras? No, problem if you can afford her rates and she is not afraid to charge a premium price for a premium service. Very interested in keeping the customer happy and spending money and will definitely go the extra mile for a good customer. One hell of a head on her shoulders especially considering her age--very young and looks it. :) The other dancer is not all business, but is very kind and sweet. Yes, she hads the looks--but, nice girls finish last, plus, she is a little slow. Plus, she says NO to extras which hurts her income significantly. I just don't feel as happy if there is a feeling that gee this lady really needs me to spend some $$$ tonight so she can take care of her children. Yes, I like to help--but, I feel some responsibility. In this type profession she should be able to pay for basic necessities easily without going for a second job at minimum wage. Like 'em desperate to earn or confidently secure? BTW, I do NOT support a minimum wage for dancers or anyone else for that matter.

2 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    I don't especially care whether or not the girl really needs the money. But I do care what she's doing with it, which I'm sure many of you will consider to be a dumb opinion. My current fav is a full-time college student, which makes me more willing give her some $$$. She also makes more than she needs, and she's very open about that with me. That's a good combination for me - spending wisely but not very needy.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    BTW, I do prefer to go during the slow times. The dancer gets a little more business than she might otherwise expect and there is more time to relax sans crowds. Main drawback is some of the superstars will only work during primetime and I need the perfection (physical beauty) that a superstar has to sell. Imperfections even minor really reduce my pleasure. I seek the perfect looks that can cause a racing heart or heart attack all by themselves: Looks that will MAKE me walk past 10 other hotties to get to perfection.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion