tuscl

Why You Should Stop Giving Your Favorite Money And Move On

Saturday, September 20, 2014 7:56 PM
#10 She's getting older and other dancers are encroaching on your territory, just can't ignore them. #9 ~~~You've lost that loving feeling, ooohhhh that loving feeling. #8 Seeing her is not a matter of seeing someone special. #7 She's not putting enough time to you. #6 She's slowing doing or cutting down on her delivery. #5 She's asking for more money. #4 She's becoming more argumentative. #3 There's nothing left to talk about. #2 It's not fun any more. #1 You're done with her.

12 comments

• mjx01
    10 years ago
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    $1,2,5
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    All of the above #11 drug use is interfering with her keeping appointments #12 she's taking you & your money for granted #13 she smokes a cigarette while you're eating her out # 14 what you thought was mutual respect & caring became a sham
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    C'mon Gawker,...... #11 drug use is the reason everything is fucked up
  • slaux_pas
    10 years ago
    gawker wrote “#13 she smokes a cigarette while you're eating her out” Seriously? That’s harsh. That’s just plain harsh.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Slaughter pas : that (#13) did not happen to me but an old fave who's been dancing for more than a dozen years told me that in her first week at a new club years ago there was an old gent who was obese, but the owner told the girls and floor staff to make sure he left happy as he was a major investor in the club. She is adament about no extras and after 15 minutes with him in the Champagne Room, he wanted to eat her. She declined, so he bellowed, "Bring me the Brazillian!" The floor manager hustled a dancer from Brazil in and she disrobed, climbed up on the couch, sat on the guy's face and as he tongued her, she smoked a cigarette. My friend says she sat there and watched and collected her full fee for an hour's CR. I just thought it was funny so I added it to the list. Like you said, "just plain harsh."
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Call me shallow. I recently dumped a top favorite for getting a boob job.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Shadowcat, you're not shallow, you're discerning. My former ATF (first dancer I ever saw who had a genuine orgasm while we were together ITC) got bolt ons a couple years ago. I haven't gotten a single dance from her since. She tried hanging out for the first few months but finally got the hint and quit trying. I still see her from time to time, but the magic is completely gone.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    JohnSmith69 - Mine was a true spinner. 5' 85lbs with the perkiest small "B"s. It was her body that attracted me to her because her English was terrible. My Spanish was better. Two of her girl friends asked me why I quit getting dancers from her and when I told them why, they both said that they tried to talk her out of it. But they did tell her why I no longer wanted dances from her and she now leaves me alone.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Who's the Cliff Clavin of TUSCL?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    She starts asking for loans for supposed “emergencies”, w/o providing services
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    She used to let you cum in her mouth and swallowed, but now she spits and runs to the bathroom to throw up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion