Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Bacon condoms

mikeya02

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

They are here. Gives a new meaning to "porking"

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

No lubrication necessary

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Mikeya...you can be the first to try them and report to us, soldier

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^^ I wonder if vegetarian girls will go along with this.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ your right. That may be a niche product you pull out when the circumstances are right. Could make you or break you

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Ewwww!

I dig bacon (though I usually do the turkey bacon) but not on my dick.

Mrs. Zip cooked a big batch o' real bacon recently. Two days later she was all "where's the crispy bacon I put in the 'fridge?"

In the Zipman's tummy...that's where!

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Could you imagine anal with a bacon condom? Probably slide off in the chicks rectum.

I probably just gave jerikson40 dude a heart attack! I don't know what that dude's issue with anal is.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@Zip-I got love for you but please, please, no turkey bacon.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement