Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

No strip club for couple weeks

Aravas

Maryland

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Short on cash so I'm gon have to occupy my mind with video games and alcohol I guess

Replies (25)Latest

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Cheetos are also good. You should try binging on those dude.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

You ought to PM steve229. On his $40k/y civil servant salary this is an issue he has undoubtedly run into time and time again. I'm sure he has some great ideas of how to pass the time - e.g. mostly reading about the last celebrity gossip and what not.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Hit up LMN

Profile picture for Aravas
Aravas
•

Lol, imma have chips and movies as well

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Somehow you'll survive.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Can't relate on my $250k/ year salary.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

It's always good to take a break.

Profile picture for Aravas
Aravas
•

Superdude- your right cause when I usually take breaks and come back they love me even more tony Montana voice lol

Profile picture for two4fun1225
two4fun1225
•

I can relate on my 50 k a year but i go when I want to anyways as long as the bills are paid first

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

on your lack of moneytime, get a hobbie that can garner money...like computers.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I'm taking a break too as of this morning.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

I need to take a break...and 250k? What the hell do you do for a living? I do IT work and barley crack 105k

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

@GACAclub - You're new here, so I guess you haven't heard that the average TUSCLer makes over $250k/yr

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

To be fair, tho, $250k, or even $350k for that matter, just doesn't go as far as it used to, what with cut songs and valet parking fees...

...not to mention those pesky "unexpected expenses"...

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

^^^ Or $4,000/month rent.

Profile picture for Aravas
Aravas
•

Estafador- imma start playing piano again

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

"imma start playing piano again"

Piano? Isn't that hard to drag out to the street corner?

Profile picture for Aravas
Aravas
•

Steve229/ it's in my room

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

^^^^ How you gonna make any money that way?

Profile picture for Aravas
Aravas
•

Steve- oh no money, just to past time. I do construction but in between jobs right now

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Aravas, Taco Bell has a new cravings $1 menu so you can save some money there as well. (That's just a joke)

I feel ya on taking a break. I have the same issue but for a different reason. Mine is lack of time combined with not traveling in cities where the strip clubs (if any) are worth my effort to visit.

It's been over a month since my last club action and I'm getting strip club cabin fever.

Profile picture for Aravas
Aravas
•

Shailynn- I used to take 3 month breaks at most lol

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I was only planning on a six day break.

Profile picture for Aravas
Aravas
•

Lol ^

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

@steve lmao. Oh stevie

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement