tuscl

When your dancer has fallen in love with you

Thursday, September 18, 2014 9:21 PM
#1 She sends you text every single day. #2 She tells you stories about her life outside of the strip club. #3 She asks you to come with her whenever she wants to go out. #4 She touches you, a lot. #5 She says sweet little nothings to your ear. #6 She wants to be touched. #7 She wants to be kissed. #8 She wants to see you often. #9 She talks about you among her friends and family. #10 She wants to have sex with you,

22 comments

• impala
    10 years ago
    #11 She drives by your house every day #12 She shows up at your work #13 She covers her walls with photos she has secretly taken of you #14 She ties you up and keeps you in her basement
  • mark94
    10 years ago
    You may be right. Or, she may be trying to maximize the cash she can get from you. Pretty much the same list.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    So I'm guessing with this post you're proclaiming how a dancer has fallen in love with you, and because she does these things it means it's true love, not love of your money? Awesome.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ shit head
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    The last time a dancer feel in love wit me i fu ked her for 3 years ever day soo thTs like 1,000 something times...cost $21,000 total divided out over 3 years of 36 monthly payments
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Boy, think of what it would have cost if she wasn't in love with you. Way to go Duke.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol...true story of me and my ATF....it was the best value ive ever had and im wondering if i will ever beat that or experience that ever again...i guess only the goood Lord knows and only time will tell
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    There's only 1 true sign that a stripper is in love with you--she swallows instead of spits.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol^ jjack that means there is a lot of bitches that loves da dookie
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Most dancers can't really love anyone because love involves sacrifice and I've yet to meet one who could handle that. They are very self centered as a rule, and too flakey to make a long term commitment. "Long term" meaning more than a week.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    jackslash, good theory but not always true. My ATF has swallowed several times and she is only in love with my money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    OP - I’m worried about you :) I’ve met plenty of salespeople whom are just as persistent.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Sounds like one of my sister in laws if she texts all the time. Run. Of course if you are getting free sex, maybe she is in love. I had one dancer tell me she was in love with me and was crying when I told her I was moving. I had another dancer claim she liked me better than any other guy she's met and then she said that was really saying something because she's met a lot of guys with emphasis on a lot. I used protection. Dancers fall in love with regular income quite quickly. If they are still dancing, don't worry. They meet dozens of guys every week and can fall in love with several others. Of course I have talked to a lot of dancers in the last two days. I wasn't counting. I think a couple of dancers get confused when I tip them but then say I'm not interested in lap dances or say maybe later. I don't think they understand lap dances are more like a commodity to me rather than a one time beach trip thing.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Dancers are ordinary girls. Don't let some jaded TUSCLers try to convince you otherwise: Here, I talk about my first SC fraternizing experience, back when I was the same age as the dancers. I learned that they are not out of reach, not at all. [view link] Enjoy the situation, Alabegonz. SJG
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    I want you to want me I need you to need me I'd love you to love me I'm beggin' you to beg me
  • alexrain
    10 years ago
    If she's not fucking you for free, she's not in love with you. End of story.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    " #11 She drives by your house every day #12 She shows up at your work #13 She covers her walls with photos she has secretly taken of you #14 She ties you up and keeps you in her basement" This is cool, bro. Publish a discuss on this one, make it ten as well, should be a fun read. I can't wait.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "Here, I talk about my first SC fraternizing experience, back when I was the same age as the dancers. I learned that they are not out of reach, not at all." Thanks for the link. Awesome bro.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "So I'm guessing with this post you're proclaiming how a dancer has fallen in love with you, and because she does these things it means it's true love, not love of your money?" Pussy is the objective, money is the waypoint, that's pretty much it.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "Most dancers can't really love anyone because love involves sacrifice and I've yet to meet one who could handle that. They are very self centered as a rule, and too flakey to make a long term commitment. "Long term" meaning more than a week." Agreed, happened to me as well. There are many men around them and they can play with anyone and spread her legs to anyone. I just keep that in my head all the time. It's all fun once these facts fall in line.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    you better pinch yourself because it's just a dream
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Yes, the big money does change them. But this still does not mean that money is the only thing that they want. The more money which is in play, the harder shelled they will likely be and the more expensive it will be to get time with them to try and crack that shell. But the dancers incapable of love are that way because of how they have grown up, not because of being strippers and sex workers. Great thread Alagegonz, SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion