tuscl

what is a whale ?

Of course its some one that hoggs a dancer or dancers and spends a lot of money all night but exactly what is the minimum amount to spend to be considered a whale ?

22 comments

• rockie
    10 years ago
    Sometimes it's the only guy that's spending that shift, no matter the amount. In the New England area in general - it's the customer who is always good for at least $500, but usually a $1000 plus budget gets remembered. I am a minnow, who, occasionally with a funny mirror or a bad night, gets miscast asa whale!
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol...thanks rockie that helps at least give a idea to the minimum that would classify one as a whale...lol....i was thanking $1,000 myself.

And i agree with your funny final comments..I've had a few nights all i was spending was $150 spaced out but i keeped dancers on me all night making me look like i was a big whale
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Something with a blow hole
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Save the orphans
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Try to make yourself Moby Dick, the great white whale. You already have moby fingers. :)
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Lol fucker
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    A whale is a large marine mammal of the order cetacea.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Valerie thank you baby

Jack lol
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Valerie makes a good point...if we treat them well they will return the favours...thank you sweet thang
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    I fall in between a tadpole and a whale. Sometimes I spend zilch, sometimes a lot. After 10 years in my home club I have the reputation as a nice guy because of how I treat the dancers, but more because when I speak of my wife it is in glowing terms. I speak of her to everyone the same way I do to my folks etc. It makes me unique so a lot of the dancers, if they aren't busy, or made enough or just need to chill will sit and chat for a long time. Since they repositioned the cameras in the outside smoking area its just over drinks now and its my fault we cannot smoke weed out there any longer. I fucked up and brought my top shelf stuff and the odor sticks to you until you shower so apparently we got bagged after 30 times. As long as a guy is polite, funny, spends sometimes and encourages the dancers he like to go make money when they are sitting with him and the opportunity arises you can be a tadpole and get treated like a whale.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    A whale is a guy who spends money like he truly doesn't care about it. The whales that I've encountered dropped Benjamins for stage tips and gave multiple girls more serious money just for entertaining them. These guys easily drop several thousand in a single visit, not including whatever they are paying one or more the the dancers for the after party.

Sightings of these mammals are not uncommon in clubs in Manhattan, DC and downtown Boston and I've seen them a handful or times in outlying clubs in the northeast as well. When a guy like this comes in and takes interest in our favorite dancers, then we all feel the pain that Jerikson lives with every day he visits a club and is ignored by the dancer who we would ideally be with. Though unlike Jerikson, this happens less frequently to the rest of us and, when it does, we handle this with equanimity as we know the score. ;)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    A whale is something with a blow hole
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    That shoots liquid
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    It can be pretty funny and informative to watch a fav juggle her customer lineup and place herself in a whales path. I might occasionally make a dancer's night moneywise, but I don't make their week! I am fine with the give and take that I receive at my local clubs, whether a whale is present or not! Sometimes the only reason for a consistent lineup is the whale smooths out the ebb and flow of our local club.

• Duke69
    10 years ago
    As long as a guy is polite, funny, spends sometimes and encourages the dancers he like to go make money when they are sitting with him and the opportunity arises you can be a tadpole and get treated like a whale.

Sooo true bruh bruh
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    When a guy like this comes in and takes interest in our favorite dancers, then we all feel the pain that Jerikson lives with every day he visits a club and is ignored by the dancer who we would ideally be with. T

Lol
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I might occasionally make a dancer's night moneywise, but I don't make their week!

This is y i love dead night !!!! Like Monday it makes my money seam longer
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Duke, wouldn't you like to be a sperm whale?
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    To me a whale is a guy whom girls can suck money out of too easily. He just hands it out because they ask for it, and because he thinks it will buy their favor. It doesn't. Sure, they take it, because they know that in SC's guys get real stupid, and because they like having that kind of power. I think this "extras" approach, money to make a guy cum quickly, is always that way.

Girls are not impressed with a whale. One needs to learn how to play the girls out some, and make them spend some time talking, and then to pay them fairly or generously to get what you really want. One has to learn ways of getting them off of script, and of talking the lead one self. And best still is to get it so both parties have moved beyond strict P4P, but rather are into PAWP4P. But this still can be real expensive.

PAWP4P = Playing Along With Pay 4 Play.

One San Francisco dancer I got to sit on the couch and talk to me. She said the place "brought out the worst in both men and women". I've thought about this much. If that were really true, then I don't think either she or I should have anything to do with it. But I see what she means. You have to know what you want to make happen, both in the club, and possibly with setting up an outside relationship. Both parties are being looked at for how they conduct themselves. Some dancers reveal themselves as persons who should not be dealt with, at least not in that kind of an environment. One can learn in SC's, but one can also have tough experiences.

Overall I think they are only a problem when one looks to them as their primary source of sexual gratification. You don't want to do this.

About that particular club, I did explain to the two main girls I was doing dances with, "I've had a good time here today, but now seeing how it is run, I don't want to come back." I was talking about how bouncers were having to be paid off, and about how they force all the action into the booths, which runs up the costs and actually lowers the "mileage" and the dancer's earnings.

One responded with her phone number and real name for OTC. The other responded with her new stage name and the newer and more straight place she would be dancing at.

If I had not been married and could have been up front with my own contact information from the start, maybe more could have happened in terms of getting this second girl into off the clock outside contact. Or maybe it would have taken additional visits. She would have been well worth it. Nevertheless, I needed the day's learning experience, and so I was very pleased with the results.

But this does not mean that one should be using such clubs as a primary source of sexual gratification.

SJG

Aerosmith, Sweet Emotion
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82cJgPXU…
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^So no matter what the topic is, you're going to preach the same ramblings on,,,,,,not very interesting
  • ime
    10 years ago
    sure he is he is a total moron, with no experience in real life
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Why is the ocean so salty?

When a whale ejaculates, over 40,000 gallons of semen is released and only about a third of that reaches the female.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion