tuscl

creative ideas for photo's

For those that would love to exchange photos of our providers and dancers hit me up in a pm so we can exchange emails

11 comments

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    Why don't you just splurge for a site on Godaddy and host it?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    My avatar is about all I got to show you.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I've got quite a few. I'll PM you an email address. I love doing photo sessions and it's surprising how many dancers are willing to join in.
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Clubber lol not a bad idea

Mikey lol

Gawker bet
  • steve229
    10 years ago

How many pictures of manly sausage fingers do we really need?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    steve,

Somewhere right around zero.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I'll let you in on a secret. You can find nude photos of women on the internet.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    jack,

Really? Where is this? I see videos of them. :)
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Nobody can top LMN's pics. Maybe that is why founder deep-sixed the pictures feature.

I really dug the pic of his chateau, taken while hang gliding.

But the bastard never did pay his whore to write LMN RULZ on her belly in Twinkie cream and the put a Twinkie in her vag. For a dude who payed so much on drugs and whores you'd think he pay an extra $1K or $2K to impress his TUSCL buds.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    So Duke69 dude, if you can pay a chick to do that photo (substitute "JUICE RULZ" of course) please send it around.

Oh...and butt plugs. Many TUSCLer are really into the brown eye. A close up of your sausage fingers inserting a butt plug -- in a chicks "asswhole" -- would be coo-el.

#sausage.fingers
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Just to be clear...we're talkin' 'bout a hot chicks asshole in the butt plug idea. Not your asshole. Not an ugly chicks asshole. A HAWT chick.

Nobody wants to see that other shit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion