tuscl

Sticking up strippers pt.2

Aravas
Maryland
Tuesday, September 16, 2014 11:34 AM
Ok so this Sunday just passed and I figured out might not be as easy as I thought but could possibly be done if put enough time into it. I stayed in a club till closing while I was waiting for closing I see few strippers are already in their street clothes ready to leave. Upon leaving club I walk slowly to car and analyze the area I see couple cop cars and there both facing opposite directions(shit! A minor set back) some strippers get driven home by guys(that's ok though that's more money in my pockets cause the niggas can get robbed too) so the most logical thing to do in my case is to stake out the lot after club hours and see what cars the strippers get in, then on the night chose break into car and hide in trunk, once you hear them both inside and car moving after you sure they clear area fold seats down and tell them to stop car or (under threat here) and take are of business. Ready for y'all feedback..,and of course this is a work of fiction writing.

20 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    You're a twisted dude Aravas. Glad you've specified that it is fiction. Hopefully it'll be Juice style fiction and not TDHQ type fiction. No joke...that dude was FUCKED in the head. Remember the shit about Dougster chaining women to his radiator. I'm all for fun and games and joking around...but he wrote that shit like he was seriously into it. Fucked up!
  • Aravas
    10 years ago
    Ya but it'd be some gangsta shit if it was real and I really did plan to do it a couple weeks for now ;) lol and I'll have to find that thread you mentioned lol
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I never would have thought to break into a car and hide in the trunk. It would Batman to bust a mastermind crook like you.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    insert *take*
  • Aravas
    10 years ago
    Not even batman would catch me
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Its only fiction but you better pray you never do dis to me and one of my hoes...i will kill you slowly...im talking taking your gun and beatings you witj it...then taking you my basment wear im slowly going to starve you then cut limbs off you and watch you eat yourself...dont fuck with crazy you dont know what you might get yo self into gsnsta pussy faggot....fiction of course
  • Aravas
    10 years ago
    I highly doubt that you'd be robbed and your hoe would be robbed and groped...fictionally speaking
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Remember im crazy enougj to go online talk shit then post my picks and location...im not right mother fucket you wsnt to get gangster dont fuvk wit cibilisns come fuvk wiy a vet
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    Fiction of course pussy faggot
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I kill you with my maple syrup sausage fingers bitch !!
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I will functionally beat you off with my ham hoggz...boy your mouth looks pretty
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I will make you squiil like a little piggy
  • Duke69
    10 years ago
    I am da"juice
  • Aravas
    10 years ago
    Some ones bored lol and no ones care you a vet aren't vets homeless lol whose phone you steal to log on here
  • Ironcat
    10 years ago
    A lot of clubs have cameras in the parking areas….
  • Aravas
    10 years ago
    I checked the monitors already I'd be golden
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I got you back dukey. Pink ass bitch is going down
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    What you gotta do is hang on underneath the car, Cape Fear-style.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Coo-el...we've got a Juice-Aravas showdown. Aravas dude, its true. Juice is fuckin' crazy. He'll rub his sausage fingers all over your face and you'll pass out from the fried chicken smell. Dude could take down a pro linebacker with that move.
  • Aravas
    10 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion